• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

!CAUTION! CUTENESS AHEAD!

bekers71

What addiction?!
Have to do 2 post for pics.

Well here they are. 4 weeks old now and ready to move out soon. LOL Theres one camera hog and you can see which one she is--she had to have a close up. As far as I can tell only 1 boy. This is the first time taking pics and them being out of the box so didn't want to freak em out too bad. At least kittens are easier to sex than snakes. No probing or popping. Hahaha!
Daddy- Mellow Yellow
P1040284.JPG
Mommy- Angel
P1040276.JPG

P1040260.JPG

P1040264.JPG

P1040266.JPG

I think maybe your warning wasn't strong enough! Kittens are WAY cute, and fun as heck to watch.
I like the one that has Angel's coloring.

Thanks every body!
For some reason I have become the cat rescue drop off place. :shrugs: I go outside to find some cat dropped off at my door and being the sap I am, they get fed with all the rest. (Matter of fact the parents posted here were rescue kitties. Found on my door step, wet, hungry and nothing but bones.) Its not hard to find homes though when their kittens. I gave one to the FedEx guy one day for his daughter. LOL

Jen and Tom I will PM you that shipping rate. Did you guys say you want 2 each? I got a great deal going on! Get one and they are all free! LOL:crazy02:

AW!!! Too cute!!! Kittens are so cute and so fun! Thanks for sharing the cuteness! Hehe.

Personally, I am a sucker for cats. If I didn't have a wife, I would have like 50 cats. I like the one on the left.

attachment.php

I wish that I could!! But I can't.
one of the many problems with a getting a new cat...
is a certain green eyed MONSTER:

MVC-227S.jpg

She can be quite vicious...

Awfully cute though isn't she?

OMG - they are just tooooooo freaking cute!!! If my roomies would let me have more furry pets I would drive to pick them all up. I love kittens - I love my old kitties now, but sometimes I really miss having kittens around.

Back