CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Available snakes

Old 02-23-2011, 07:01 PM   #81
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z) View Post
Accalia is gorgeous! If I wasn't getting so many snakes from you, already, I'd consider her.
Thanks Irish. It's ok, you are helping me out quite a bit already! Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Em Wright View Post
Heather, I have some more pictures of Accalia on my hard drive if you'd like me to upload them for you. Along with pictures from the other hatchlings I sent you. Just let me know and I'll either email them to you or post them here.
Thank you, that would be great!

If these kids don't find homes, they'll be staying with me. I was very reluctant in listing them. I do need the $$ for my taxes (& $ to move) but if they don't sell, they don't sell.

Looks like my rent to own idea might not work. Those houses are higher prices, so there's less in my price range.
I am currently looking at rentals, & looking to rent something $100-$300 less than what I'm paying now.
I am telling them that I have 2 dogs, ferrets & snakes, but not listing #'s,except for the dogs. So far, I have one potential, but I think they want me to move March 1st, & I already paid for March in my current place (last month payment on the lease), & I don't have the money to move March 1st. I have a little more than half that I need for taxes, that I pulled from savings, but I still need a little more than $400.

I cannot find my paperwork on the FEdEx certification, so I'm a little delayed in finishing the certification...but I'm working on it.

Old 02-24-2011, 01:53 PM   #82
rls45
Keep the faith all will work out! Lee

Old 02-24-2011, 02:03 PM   #83
susang
If you really get pushed to move March 1 you can get an extension on your taxes, as long as you do ask for it before April 15th. Not 100% positive, but pretty sure.

Old 02-24-2011, 02:50 PM   #84
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by susang View Post
If you really get pushed to move March 1 you can get an extension on your taxes, as long as you do ask for it before April 15th. Not 100% positive, but pretty sure.
Thank you Susan. I have one possible rental, & if the owner will allow a couple payments, in order for me to start renting March 1st, the only other obstacle is the ferrets. The person I have been talking to said she's concerned about the ferrets because they recently did a walk through & the smell from the ferrets was not good. I emailed her & explained that diet plays a huge factor in smell, & that pet stores tell people to feed Marshall's which has a lot of junk it it, & main meat source is fish, which cause them to stink. She wants to do a walk through of my place, & she thinks if she can tell the home owner that she has seen how my current place is, & the ferrets don't stink that it might be ok. (At least she is open to seeing my house & not just completely ruling me out.)
I have had several people comment on how surprised they are that my ferrets don't stink, even my current landlord walked through recently, he commented that he could smell the wood pellets in their litter boxes, more than he could smell the ferrets.
I figure if the rental company sees how clean I live & how my pets don't stink, that even if this guy says no, she can recommend me to other homeowners that they work with.
I'm hoping for this house that I contacted her about to work out, it is a cute 1917 Victorian style house.

Old 03-02-2011, 12:17 PM   #85
loostercc
im so sorry to hear that u have to get rid of so many thats such a shame :/ Rartri and Maiyun are gorgeous!!! i wish i had space to take one of them but im a bit short on cash to get a double viv built :/

Old 03-04-2011, 07:26 PM   #86
MysticExotics
Update:
I have found a rental that will accept all of my animals. The snakes that are on hold will go to those people. If there are any snakes in my available section that someone really wants, let me know, because I could use the money (I still have to pay $1,000 for taxes), but if they don't find homes, they will end up staying with me.
For those that have snakes on hold, that will need to be shipped, I am looking into Ship Your Reptiles, instead so hopefully it will be sooner that I can ship them. I am also watching the weather to see when would be a good time to ship.

Old 03-04-2011, 07:44 PM   #87
Em Wright
I'm glad you found a place that will accept your animals, Heather!! That's great news.

Old 03-04-2011, 08:23 PM   #88
MysticExotics
Thanks Em! I'm really looking forward to it!

Old 03-04-2011, 08:39 PM   #89
ghosthousecorns
Great news! I am glad you found a better situation for you and your critters. I sent you a little $ for my little anery boy, I hope you got it? And thanks to you and to Irish Eyes for bringing the snake down to OR for me!

Old 03-04-2011, 09:18 PM   #90
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthousecorns View Post
Great news! I am glad you found a better situation for you and your critters. I sent you a little $ for my little anery boy, I hope you got it? And thanks to you and to Irish Eyes for bringing the snake down to OR for me!
Thank you Jen, & I did get it! (I thought I send you a message that I did...maybe I didn't actually send it. LOL)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google