CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

For Sale . . . or Not.

Old 02-16-2009, 11:15 PM   #21
Walter Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80 View Post
Maybe I can re-squeeze my ad in between Walter's stuff!!

D80
Sorry Drizz.
Hell, if I could sell some of this stuff, I wouldn't use up so much of the page....

Walter,
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 02-17-2009, 09:08 AM   #22
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Smith View Post
Sorry Drizz.
Hell, if I could sell some of this stuff, I wouldn't use up so much of the page....
No problems Walter. If I could sell some more stuff, I wouldn't need to worry about you using up so much of the page!!

It's nice to know that people are at least reading my ad!
D80

Old 02-17-2009, 06:27 PM   #23
Walter Smith
Quote:
It's nice to know that people are at least reading my ad!
D80
Makes me wonder sometimes too...

Walter,
BOUT' CORNS !!

Old 02-17-2009, 08:09 PM   #24
cornsnakeboy12
Nice pics but I dont have enough money...

Old 02-17-2009, 09:18 PM   #25
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornsnakeboy12 View Post
Nice pics but I dont have enough money...
Bummer. That'll be 75 cents for looking. You have 24 hours.

D80

Old 02-17-2009, 09:39 PM   #26
vetusvates
Brent, this is the butter picture that I have been looking for for almost a month now....that changed my mind about butters, and led me to purchasing one. I kept asking everybody, even you, where that beautiful butter was....and here it is. Now that I have made that odd/awkward/wonderful step into looking at morphs differently (with your help) I need to look at your for-sales again. Thanks for the 2-16-09 update to bring the thread back up.

Old 02-17-2009, 10:11 PM   #27
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post
Brent, this is the butter picture that I have been looking for for almost a month now....that changed my mind about butters, and led me to purchasing one. I kept asking everybody, even you, where that beautiful butter was....and here it is. Now that I have made that odd/awkward/wonderful step into looking at morphs differently (with your help) I need to look at your for-sales again. Thanks for the 2-16-09 update to bring the thread back up.
Isn't she just lick-able!!

D80

Old 02-17-2009, 11:07 PM   #28
vetusvates
Quote:
Isn't she just lick-able!!

D80
Absofriggafuggalutely. She was on 1-27, and she is now. I tell you what else, the amel motley is absolutely edible too. It looks so much like a sunglow motley....what is the difference?

Old 02-18-2009, 12:53 AM   #29
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post
It looks so much like a sunglow motley....what is the difference?
Nothing. Sunglow is a moniker typically given to Amel corns with no white. Amel Motleys typically have no white, while regular old Amels usually do have white.

I just personally choose not to use the Sunglow name in conjunction with a Motley as it's "normal" for them to not have white.

I hope that makes sense.
D80

Old 02-18-2009, 01:52 AM   #30
vetusvates
Quote:
Nothing. Sunglow is a moniker typically given to Amel corns with no white. Amel Motleys typically have no white, while regular old Amels usually do have white.

I just personally choose not to use the Sunglow name in conjunction with a Motley as it's "normal" for them to not have white.

I hope that makes sense.
D80
Perfectly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google