CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Donations to Help - 1.1 '09 Ultramel Anery Motleys

Old 05-24-2010, 09:04 AM   #11
CrousesCorns
The money has been sent!

Glad to do it again for Ali. I wish I had some hatclings I could donate. Maybe later on in July.

Thanks Mike for the wonderful donation and thanks Brent for doing again.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:25 PM   #12
Caryl
I'll chip in on this one Friday after I get paid. :-)

Old 05-24-2010, 04:21 PM   #13
starsevol
Money sent!

I hope this little girl defies the odds and has a wonderful future.

Old 05-24-2010, 09:11 PM   #14
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
You have money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphios View Post
Paypal sent Brent! Thanks for doing this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoologyGirl View Post
Money sent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsschrei View Post
Sent donations. Your kindness is admired.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgr8dnlvr View Post
Yay! Donations are sent Thanks Mike and Brent, STAY STRONG ALI, a crazy Canuck is thinkin' of ya!

Rebecca
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post
Brent, I am sorry I failed to participate in the first round, but sending donation for this time around, right now.
Thank you all for your wonderful generosity. It is greatly appreciated once again. My colleague who is in touch with the family directly has indicated that they are truly appreciative of what was done in the Bloodred pair donation and she (my colleague) was really surprised that this second set of donations was started. Thank you. Again.

Brent

Old 05-24-2010, 09:15 PM   #15
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrousesCorns View Post
The money has been sent!

Thanks Mike for the wonderful donation and thanks Brent for doing again.
Thank you once again. And, just to make note, KJ/KJUN actually has bred and donated the female. They are both in Mike's possession. Thank you to KJ as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caryl View Post
I'll chip in on this one Friday after I get paid. :-)
Any amount is obviously going to help the family with this. Friday would be grand. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsevol View Post
Money sent!

I hope this little girl defies the odds and has a wonderful future.
Got it. Thank you. We all hope she can battle through it again as well.

Thanks,
Brent

Old 05-24-2010, 09:21 PM   #16
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptileman81 View Post
Would like to send a donation but I really dont have the money for shipping. i
Is there any ways these could be held for me if I was to win and brought to the Daytona show for me to pic up. I was diagnosed with Leukemia when I was 4 years old. After 5 or so years of fighting it I won. So I really think this is a great think to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80 View Post
Here are the particulars:
1. Shipping will be paid by the winner to Mike/mike17l for the snakes. Continental US Shipping address only. Those members not in the Continental US can donate chances to continental US members OR if they have someone that can ship to them from the Continental US we can work with that too.

5. Shipping will be arranged between Mike/mike17l and the winner of the snakes. The winner will be responsible for shipping costs, which will be PayPal'ed to him.
I'm glad to hear you won your battle with leukemia. That's great and gives hope to those that are still battling. I can't speak for Mike, and what he would like to do with your question, but if they were held until Daytona to save on shipping for you, then the next request to hold onto, and deliver, them to a different show would also expect to be honored. I don't want to put him, or anyone else, in that position. So I'm going to say no, unless Mike wants to speak up and say different.

In the Bloodred pair set of donations, I had several people make donations with no desire to win and specifically requested their names not be put in the "hat" for the drawing. I would accept donations from you, or anyone else, in that regard again for this set of donations.

Thanks,
Brent

Old 05-24-2010, 09:25 PM   #17
Drizzt80
Good to be home. Sorry for not responding to posts right away today. It's the final week of school, and things are hectic to say the least this week! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the donations and the kind words . . . again. It makes me feel good that you are all good people.

I know Mike is entering his last few days of school and was not here at the site today, so I don't have pictures from him yet. I'll get them up as soon as I'm in touch with him.

You may, or may not, have noticed additions to the original post, but there were two changes added:
1. KJ/KJUN bred the female in the pair and has agreed to her donation in this cause for Ali. Thank you KJ.
2. Jeff Mohr/MohrSnakes has made a handcrafted wooden clipboard to include in the donation. I will draw a second name to be awarded the clipboard. Thank you as well Jeff.

As of right now, we are at $265 donated and 53 chances being placed in the "hat".

Okay, I think that covers all the posts, emails, donations, and information . . . did I miss anything?!

Thanks.
Brent

Old 05-24-2010, 09:31 PM   #18
dionythicus
If you want to continue this idea, I would definitely donate a pair from a clutch later this summer. Let's see how much we can raise!

Old 05-24-2010, 10:13 PM   #19
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by dionythicus View Post
If you want to continue this idea, I would definitely donate a pair from a clutch later this summer. Let's see how much we can raise!
It definitely opens up a box of something . . .

How does this sound?! We hit $400 in donations by 9 pm tomorrow night (Tuesday) and I will add a pair of your hatchlings to the drawing . . .

Brent

Old 05-24-2010, 10:14 PM   #20
dionythicus
Naw, let them be their own auction at some point. We'll see how it goes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google