CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Most Beautiful Women - Fun For The Weekend

Old 01-23-2009, 08:19 PM   #1
vetusvates
Most Beautiful Women - Fun For The Weekend

OK, Major Edit : No one is limited to ten. And they don't have to be Silver Screen Stars. (I blew those rules myself.)

I have been thinking about starting a thread on and for Everyone's Own Personal List Of The Ten Most Beautiful Actresses Of The Silver Screen Of All Time.
Which of course would include all actresses from the first silent films to the present.
And, of course, which will differ with age groups, movie genres, our overseas members, and yes, preferences with regards to body types and specific body parts.
There will be no right or wrongs, just people's own personal lists. Multiple posts and edits are welcome. (I'm sure mine will change as you all bring up ones I had forgotten to consider.)
Here goes mine, in approximate order of most beautiful :
1) Hedy Lamarr
2) Vivien Leigh
3) Greta Garbo
4) Ava Gardner
5) Catherine Deneuve
5.5) Lauren Bacall (Thanks, Lori)
6) Julie Christie
6.5) Sophia Milos (MAJOR edit ~ she's from early seasons of CSI:Miami, and is majorly hot!!!) (And alive.)
7) Nicole Kidman
7.5) Audrey Hepburn (Thanks, Lori)
8) Morgan Brittany
9) Elizabeth Montgomery
10) Agnes Moorehead

Old 01-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #2
Hypancistrus
Good one. I will need to think on it.

Old 01-23-2009, 09:14 PM   #3
jennrosefx
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetusvates View Post
I have been thinking about starting a thread on and for Everyone's Own Personal List Of The Ten Most Beautiful Actresses Of The Silver Screen Of All Time.
Which of course would include all actresses from the first silent films to the present.
And, of course, which will differ with age groups, movie genres, our overseas members, and yes, preferences with regards to body types and specific body parts.
There will be no right or wrongs, just people's own personal lists. Multiple posts and edits are welcome. (I'm sure mine will change as you all bring up ones I had forgotten to consider.)
Here goes mine, in approximate order of most beautiful :
1) Hedy Lamarr
2) Vivien Leigh
3) Greta Garbo
4) Ava Gardner
5) Catherine Deneuve
6) Julie Christie
7) Nicole Kidman
8) Morgan Brittany
9) Elizabeth Montgomery
10) Agnes Moorehead
I'm so happy to see Hedy Lamarr as your #1. I have to agree. Just about the most beautiful face that ever was. And quite an interesting lady as well.

Old 01-23-2009, 09:15 PM   #4
LBoz
That's a tough one....I'm going off the top of my head. Don't know if I'll know all ten. I'll add them as I think of them.

1. Audrey Hepburn
2. Lauren Bacall (sp?)
3. Veronica Lake
4. Sandra Bullock
5.Catherine Zeta-Jones, although I don't like her acting.

That's all can think of. My son just came home from a BD party, so I have to listen to the adventures of 25 six year olds. I'll come back to this.

Old 01-23-2009, 09:16 PM   #5
wade
None of those women are from CS.com. What's the deal???

Old 01-23-2009, 09:20 PM   #6
vetusvates
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
That's a tough one....I'm going off the top of my head. Don't know if I'll know all ten. I'll add them as I think of them.

1. Audrey Hepburn
2. Lauren Bacall (sp?)
3. Victoria Lake
4. Sandra Bullock

That's all can think of. My son just came home from a BD party, so I have to listen to the adventures of 25 six year olds. I'll come back to this.
See, Lori, you've messed up my list already. Now I've got to figure out where Audrey Hepburn and Lauren Bacall go. May need to make it the top 12 list...!!!
Catherine Zeta-Jones can act? Since when?

Old 01-23-2009, 09:36 PM   #7
LBoz
*edited* Ahh, there are a few that I've forgotten!

1. Audrey Hepburn
2. Lauren Bacall (sp?)
3. Veronica Lake
4. Sandra Bullock
6. Ann Margaret
7. Sophia Lauren
8. Bridgette Bardot
9. Grace Kelley
10.Elizabeth Taylor

These are not in order of personal preference, just actresses that I think are timeless beauties.

Old 01-23-2009, 09:39 PM   #8
whippet
Ooooh hard. And mine will be kinda diverse. NOT in order either!
1. Audrey Hepburn is definatly up there...

2. Queen Latifah

3. Diane Keaton (okay so old for me but shooo....I hope I look that good)

4. Gina Gershon

5. Janeane Garofolo

6. Sandra Bullock

7. Anne Hathaway

8. Leisha Hailey *tv star count? Sure it does......

9. Drew Barrymore

10. I am so cheating... but.... Hypancistrus! *grin* Who is not an actress persay...but Hey...my post, my rules!

Old 01-23-2009, 09:41 PM   #9
LBoz
Those are all really beautiful women. Oh, and lest we forget...

Jodi Foster!!!

Old 01-23-2009, 09:42 PM   #10
vetusvates
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBoz View Post
*edited* Ahh, there are a few that I've forgotten!

1. Audrey Hepburn
2. Lauren Bacall (sp?)
3. Veronica Lake
4. Sandra Bullock
6. Ann Margaret
7. Sophia Lauren
8. Bridgette Bardot
9. Grace Kelley
10.Elizabeth Taylor

These are not in order of personal preference, just actresses that I think are timeless beauties.
Yep, there you go again. Grace Kelly and Elizabeth Taylor have to fit in there somewhere now, too.
Your list is quite exquisite. Probably a little curvier than mine. Oh Wade.......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google