CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Escape-proof boxes?

Old 05-08-2002, 11:37 PM   #1
Shaky
Unhappy Escape-proof boxes?

Rather than tear the house apart yet again in search of Helena, I need advice on a dependable tub that the snake can't push out of. Here's what I need: approx. 24"x16"x6" clear plastic tub that closes tightly on all 4 sides.
The sterilite from Walmart just doesn't do the trick. Others have (from The Container Store), but were too long for my new set-up.
Thanks, all.

Old 05-09-2002, 05:31 AM   #2
jim
velcro....

if you are using the lids on these tubs you need to go to the sewing dept. at wal-mart and get some of the sticky velcro strips. stick the hook sections to all 4 sides of the tub and also on the lid near the others. then without removing the backing from the fuzzy part use strips of this to attach the lid to the tub... worked for me until i built my rack... good luck!!! ---jim

Old 05-10-2002, 07:55 AM   #3
Shaky
Lightbulb great advice

works like a charm.. Thanks a bunch

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google