CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

"Database" Problem

Old 10-25-2006, 06:16 AM   #1
Susan
"Database" Problem

It's done this 4 times already in the past 5 minutes. Every time I click on something, I get a message saying there is a problem with the cornsnakes forum database and to click "refresh". That worked in 3 of the 4 times. It also said that an e-mail has been sent, presumably to Rich, about the error. I sure hope it's just a temporary thing and maybe only on my end. I know how much Rich hates having to switch servers.

Actually, the e-mails are going to "our technical staff". I am totally unable to get onto the Genetics/Cultivars Forum.

Old 10-25-2006, 06:17 AM   #2
Paradox
I haven't been getting it, so maybe it's on your end...

Old 10-25-2006, 06:31 AM   #3
Cindy
I am having the same problem, I cleared my internet cookies etc,and restarted my PC but get the same message "Database Error" for me it occurred trying to access the General Chit Chat forum, I hope its nothing serious!

Old 10-25-2006, 06:34 AM   #4
Cindy
It now seems to be in all the forums, this is the exact error message.

There seems to have been a slight problem with the CornSnakes.com Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Old 10-25-2006, 06:54 AM   #5
Susan
That's the message! I opened another window and logged on a second time. It seemed to work for a few minutes, but has started again. And the problem seems to jump around and get worse the longer you're on.

Old 10-25-2006, 06:57 AM   #6
Paradox
I've been on for over 3 hours browsing around, I haven't had it once... Luck of the draw? Something about the location? Maybe it's a browser issue. Whatever the cause, i seem to have missed it...

Old 10-25-2006, 08:33 AM   #7
TripleMoonsExotic
I'm having the same issue.

I can get onto somethings here, but Fauna at all is a no-go for me.

Old 10-25-2006, 08:44 AM   #8
Bobo's Mama
I've gotten the message too.

Old 10-25-2006, 09:29 AM   #9
Roy Munson
I'm getting the same messages...

Old 10-25-2006, 11:36 AM   #10
Susan
OK...things seem to be working fine now. Probably just a temporary glitch...but a rather annoying one!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google