• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Importance" of rep?!?

All I can say is that I'm completely thrilled and honored to have Lori directly underneath me, The End.

Dale

(Wut?)

Because some people actually repped me for the above comment, I'm now the creamy middle of a Wade/Dean sandwich. I've misplace my tinfoil hat, so I can't claim conspiracy.

Karma. I has it.

:grin01:

Dale

Yeah, that's what worries me. That number has already exceeded the number that the developers thought anyone would accumulate.

I think the next chance for a break down with that system will be when Nanci hits 10,000 rep points.

I don't know, but with the rep system you will the first to reach that plateau. Who knows it might break when you reach 20,000 posts too because not only do you have the highest rep you have the most posts as well. :wavey:

I don't see why 20k would be any more of a milestone than 10k. I'm looking forward to 100k, now that will be impressive!

I don't see why 20k would be any more of a milestone than 10k. I'm looking forward to 100k, now that will be impressive!

I don't think it will but I thought it was impressive that you were tops on both lists :dancer:

How did you do the search for date joined? I would like to see that list.

Click on the member's list link up top and sort by date joined. Here is the list http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/memberlist.php?order=ASC&sort=joindate&pp=50

Yea, I got it. Thanks guy!

It was interesting looking at all the old names that joined in 02 and 03. 10 or 12 years ago we used to all hang out at KS. Some of those old names brought back some old memories.

It was pretty exciting during those years when Rich Z was somebody else.

It was pretty exciting during those years when Rich Z was somebody else.
Who was he back then . . . ??!
runawayfast.gif

D80

interesting that rep list doesn't have many of us 02-03 people around yet there are a lot of 07's. Times change I guess.

It's because we've been here so long and we got tired of answering all the same questions over and over and over again. :noevil:

elrojo said:
When this thing was first instituted, you could also get "bad" rep! I think Vinman crashed the system. Ba da dummmm- pshhh!

You just made me pee my pants... :laugh01:

When did this site begin to require you to log in to post? I get it and fauna confused, and I remember posting on one of them (I think it as fauna) without needing to register first. Shrug?

When did this site begin to require you to log in to post? I get it and fauna confused, and I remember posting on one of them (I think it as fauna) without needing to register first. Shrug?

Registering and logging in prior to posting has always been a requirement on my vBulletin based sites. At one time I used to have the "test" forum open to unregistered or non-logged in visitors, but spammers ended option that pretty quickly. I believe the latest version of vBulletin allows me to set up forums in that manner with a spam challenge enabled, but haven't tried that yet....

I actually think it is an honor when I am reped by someone. Other than that it doesnt mean too much to me but it is always nice to know when someone thinks something positive about you :)

I tend to feel this way too. I've done waaayyy to much time on here since joining in June 2008... LOL.

Had to cut down a bit since one computer of ours crashed... but I do check in every day! LOL.

This has made interesting reading.....
First, I didn't know you could sort members like that.... I'm semi Luddite.... LOL
Second, I was gob smacked to see my name on the list..... Way to go, me...
Third, and most importantly to me, is Brent saying he respects my opinion.....
Thank you Brent, that means more to me than any amount of reps...

Back