CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Administrative > Discussions about this site
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Discussions about this site How is this site doing? Any suggestions to make? This is the forum to talk about this website in general.

"Moderator Campaign "Speech"" reply (of sorts)

Old 12-16-2009, 06:40 PM   #21
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornsnake124 View Post
I personally disagree, but that might be a conflict of interest... I respect your desision to veto an election of myself.

I just want it clarified... Would I be on the ballot or not? because even if I don't have a chance I slightly want to probe support for future elections.
To be clear, no 16 year-old or younger will be eligible as long as I have a veto vote. But it's nothing personal.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:47 PM   #22
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinah View Post
really I am too new for most people to even care about my opinions
Would you just QUIT it. First of all, this is a caring site, you don't have to be here ten years for people to care about you. Second of all, your opinions either carry or do not carry weight because of their content, not their author. And you've had some good opinions.

Stop putting yourself down. I won't have it. People like you, you know.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:49 PM   #23
Cornsnake124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I just want to know why you think the moderators are currently above the rules? Trust me, the only reason they do not receive official infractions is that the working system of the forum does not permit it. When mods are personally involved in a particular thread, they generally do not moderate it unless it is an obvious violation. And the mods get their share of warnings and "infractions" behind the scenes. No moderator has EVER abused their power in order to gain personal advantage in any situation and I personally resent the implication.
Never said anyone did, and i didn't say they were. I just think it should stay that way.

Thanks for being clear Dean. See ya same place, same time in '14!

Old 12-16-2009, 07:07 PM   #24
Dinah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Would you just QUIT it. First of all, this is a caring site, you don't have to be here ten years for people to care about you. Second of all, your opinions either carry or do not carry weight because of their content, not their author. And you've had some good opinions.

Stop putting yourself down. I won't have it. People like you, you know.
I just meant in terms of my lack of perspective due to my limited interactions with everyone. Which leads me to feel like I don't yet have a full picture of the site and its different personalities. You are right about everyone hearing being super nice and caring, but when you know that you still have blind spots there is no point putting yourself out there as though you know what you are doing. I didn't mean that my opinions where terrible or anything LOL

Old 12-16-2009, 07:11 PM   #25
Roy Munson
Quote:

Absolutely! Thanks for understanding.

Old 12-16-2009, 09:50 PM   #26
Carinata
Quote:
Never said anyone did, and i didn't say they were. I just think it should stay that way.

FIne in '14 we will run against each other! You are on!

Old 12-17-2009, 08:15 AM   #27
snakewispera snr
So what are the rules for running?
No one under 16.
Has to have been here 3+years......
Any others?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google