CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

How does Dante measure up?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2007, 01:55 AM   #1
DogStar5988
How does Dante measure up?

So since I have had Dante I have been measuring him once a month and marking his progress. Knowing that every snake grows at different rates, and realizing that measuring length isn't ideal (getting a scale soon) I was wondering how his growth compares to other hatchlings. Currently he is averaging 2 inches per month. here are the measurements:

Dec 11.5"
Jan 13.5"
Feb 16"
(I haven't measured yet this month)
I'm not sure if this is fairly slow growth or faster growth compared to others. So how do your snakes measure up?

P.S not meaning to start a Pi$$ing match, just curious