CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Natural History/Field Observation
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Natural History/Field Observation Field observations of corn snakes, field collecting, or just general topics about the natural environment they are found in.

"House Herping"... Alligator Lizard pics!

Old 09-29-2009, 07:51 PM   #11
The_Thunderer
ROFLOL! Looks like the same guy to me! I tell you...

Old 09-29-2009, 07:56 PM   #12
Nanci
He comes in your house of his own free will and you can't keep him?? I guess that would be like me trying to convince the FWC that the Indigo or Gopher Tortoise just wandered in... (No, I do not have any of those, for any wildlife officials reading this thread!!)

Old 09-30-2009, 12:41 AM   #13
Floof
Haha.. Exactly what I mean, Nanci. 'Sides, I like the idea of seeing little baby alligator lizards in the Spring and contemplating whether their mother/father is the same one I decided NOT to keep... (Not that I'd ever come across baby lizards. They hide too darn well!)

I wish someone would hurry up and change that law. This hurts! And it doesn't help when my little brother comes back from his Construction class chattering on about ALL the cool-looking garter snakes they come across on the Habitat For Humanity job site... Today was a particularly tame one that he claimed had no stripe and was blue... A google search brought up this "nearly patternless" blue Northwestern which he INSISTS is what he saw:

Hurts, doesn't it?? Lol. Don't worry, he has strict instructions to snap all kinds of pictures of ANY snakes with his school-issue laptop's webcam from here on out...

Old 11-13-2009, 02:39 PM   #14
wax32
How bizarre!

Old 11-13-2009, 02:40 PM   #15
wax32
That's a cool looking garter too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google