CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

Testing for Stargazing

Old 05-25-2012, 04:34 PM   #121
El Jefe
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen View Post
...So please explain how exactly this test works please. And please dont state thats what I heard or read, facts only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmoore601 View Post
If you look back a few pages you can see how it works....
Helpful?

Quote:
.He [Joe] has done more than his share of perfecting morphs. Look at lava they are what they are today because of him.
I think there are/were others working with lava pretty intensely

Old 05-25-2012, 04:47 PM   #122
susang
Nick, I don't know you enough to like or dislike you. I have gone back at your other thread to see if I could understand you better. What I see is a lot of for sale ads, corns wanted and a few threads like this where you make statements to give credit to you, pat you on the back. Some have ended the same way this one is. If you are an engineer you should no to give credit for work cited and to give links to the articles you are referring to. Not say e-mail me.
You started a discussion to gather information, you need to be willing to give up the information YOU have. At this point you aren't backing up anything simple referring to another post or another person (again without links).

Old 05-25-2012, 04:55 PM   #123
nmoore601
It seems to be a waste to post anything else. I told Lenny if he wanted info I would pass it to him.

Thanks for the other comments.

I have info I didn't write just found it. Not like I am writing this info. As far as backing it up anyone can get ahold of it. Like I said if this wasn't a complete disaster of a thread it would be worth the trouble. The basic info on SG and results of breeding are already posted.

Old 05-25-2012, 04:55 PM   #124
susang
Quote:
Originally Posted by susang View Post
Nick, I don't know you enough to like or dislike you. I have gone back at your other thread to see if I could understand you better. What I see is a lot of for sale ads, corns wanted and a few threads like this where you make statements to give credit to you, pat you on the back. Some have ended the same way this one is. If you are an engineer you should no to give credit for work cited and to give links to the articles you are referring to. Not say e-mail me.
You started a discussion to gather information, you need to be willing to give up the information YOU have. At this point you aren't backing up anything simple referring to another post or another person (again without links).
Should be know not no. I would also suggest an intro in the intro forum so people can get to know you, just a suggestion.

Old 05-25-2012, 04:56 PM   #125
dave partington
Quote:
Matter of fact you do what it is you do figure out Stephen and inform us since you are lackadaisical.
Quote:
I grew up in the south I have manners.
Quote:
That's great did you finish jr high? Looks like you are still a drama queen.
Quote:
That's good makes me sleep better knowing you don't like me.
Quote:
Lenny no it seems this has turned into a bashing. But if you would like some good info I would be happy to pass it to you.
Quote:
Who are you to cast judgement on me?
Quote:
Hey looks like you have nothing to contribute to my thread. If it's not about SG please don't post.
You can't convince people if you alienate them.

Old 05-25-2012, 05:05 PM   #126
nmoore601
Good point. Note taken Dave. I am the worst at making a point typing, something I should work on. My wife gets mad at every other text.

I appreciate you.

Old 05-25-2012, 05:18 PM   #127
nmoore601
Jeff,
Comment was made due to the fact any history you read about lava his name is mentioned even on big breeders web sites.

But their are a number of breeders who have projects with others. The big breeder gets all the praise while the other guys are in the shadows and get no credit for their work in creating the new morph.

Old 05-25-2012, 05:33 PM   #128
starsevol
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave partington View Post
You can't convince people if you alienate them.
Methinks, like stargazer, that horse has already left the barn and is galloping wildly around the countryside.

Old 05-25-2012, 06:34 PM   #129
dave partington
Quote:
Jeff,
Comment was made due to the fact any history you read about lava his name is mentioned even on big breeders web sites.

But their are a number of breeders who have projects with others. The big breeder gets all the praise while the other guys are in the shadows and get no credit for their work in creating the new morph.
Jeff had the first original wild caught lava. He found it.

Here's some other handy sayings. BTW, I park my butt on the bed and put my pants on 2 legs at a time. http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...&postcount=205

There isn't a law or etiquette rule, even in the south, which requires you to respond instantly. it's okay to not respond immediately, to genuinely, carefully, think over what was said, before responding. The other party will likely appreciate that you showed them the kindness of carefully considering whatever they were saying/asking/inquiring. You do not have to, nor need to, instantly acknowledge this post Nick.

dp

Old 05-25-2012, 06:38 PM   #130
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave partington View Post
Jeff had the first original wild caught lava. He found it.
dp
I'm out of rep power Dave, I owe you one

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google