CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Butter Motleys & Butter het Motleys

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2002, 02:22 AM   #1
LindsayMarie
Butter Motleys & Butter het Motleys

It looks like I am ONLY going to be able to get 1 pair of corns this year Get 2 more pairs next year! *sighs* Well anyways, I think I have decided to go with the Butters this year and next year go with the lavenders and more butters. Anyways, my question is:
Do any of your Butter Motleys or Butter het motleys have het traits as well? Ex: het for anery or hypo? Or striped etc?!
If they do, would it be benficial to buy them as hets to produce more different offspring and to be able to pair them up easier with other projects? Hope to hear from you soon Rich! Oh and will I be able to purchase them in August? I didnt know whether I should e-mail you or post on here! If you prefer me to e-mail you, just let me know! Thank you for your time. Take care, Lindsay