CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

New Book - Cornsnake Cultivar Compilation, Volume 1: Histories of Base Mutations

Old 07-16-2018, 01:20 PM   #1
scmartin27
New Book - Cornsnake Cultivar Compilation, Volume 1: Histories of Base Mutations

Hello everyone!
I recently finished my first book - Cornsnake Cultivar Compilation, Volume 1: Histories of Base Mutations
They are available now, both EBook (PDF that can be read on any computer or smartphone) and physical versions.
I wasn't sure where on this site to post about it, but Rich and I both figured this was the best section.
The book covers all 30 base morphs, plus unproven morphs and detrimental mutations - color photos of everything. There's also a transcribed interview with Kathy Love.
$20ea + shipping ($10 in the US, $15 to other countries).
Thanks all!

Old 07-16-2018, 06:24 PM   #2
Raven
Congrats! That's awesome. Do we purchase directly through you or is there a site?

Old 07-17-2018, 10:37 AM   #3
scmartin27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
Congrats! That's awesome. Do we purchase directly through you or is there a site?
Best way is through me (I have a paypal) - Email sarahssnakeshop@gmail.com and we can work something out
I have it available on eBay right now also, but don't want to link it in case something happens to the ad in the future.

Old 08-08-2018, 04:41 AM   #4
pitzMike
Hi Sarah, may I know how many pages these are? I believe the prices above are for the hardcopy? How about the PDF file, how much would it cost? Im really interested.

Old 08-10-2018, 01:20 PM   #5
scmartin27
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitzMike View Post
Hi Sarah, may I know how many pages these are? I believe the prices above are for the hardcopy? How about the PDF file, how much would it cost? Im really interested.
Total of 96 pages including front & back cover. PDF alone is $20

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google