CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

2004 Hypo Lavenders

Old 08-28-2004, 12:38 PM   #1
Rich Z
2004 Hypo Lavenders

Got some EXCELLENT results from the Hypo Lavenders this year.

Old 08-28-2004, 12:59 PM   #2
Hurley
Dang Rich. Wow. Those are some gorgeous hypo lavs. They just keep getting prettier every year. Congrats on those kids.

(Oh, and sorry on the 11.1 ratio on those carmots. Gorgeous patterning though.)

Old 09-05-2004, 09:46 AM   #3
gardenmum
WOW...what super sweet coloring those have. Great job with those!!!!

Old 09-05-2004, 01:01 PM   #4
kenyacorngirl
If you sell any of them im pretty sure we will be interested!

Old 09-05-2004, 01:11 PM   #5
Simon
Wow~!
Those are superb looking hypo lavs~!

Congrats!!

Old 03-13-2006, 09:14 AM   #6
Russell
oh pweeze pweeze pweeze!!!!!! LOL!

Oh...Rich, um, are any of those your sending me look like those kids? WOW! Gorgeous babies! I love searching through all your pictures from time to time. It's actually helped me make a few future decisions. I spent enough on my wife this year, so she can't complain about my spending on your 50% out of the egg sale! LOL! New computer, china set, that's more than I'll ever be spending on new corns this year! Anyhow, looking forward to those Hypo Lavs! If it EVER warms up round here.... I think ND is colder than Alaska!

Old 03-13-2006, 11:54 AM   #7
Rich Z
Yeah, the weather up there is pretty gruesome. Down here in north Florida flowers are blooming, butterflies are flying all around, and lizards are out sunning themselves. It would take a pretty harsh turn of fate to get me to move up north.........

As to those Hypo Lavs, not sure I have any of that particular clutch remaining. It's really a shame I can't get females to look like that as well.

Old 03-13-2006, 12:15 PM   #8
Russell
well...

Well,
if you think I should wait for some nicer 06s to come along, I'm willing to wait! I am going to jump on your out of the egg sale this year. I've got a list that's ever growing with ideas...LOL! Something to think about if the pink ones are all gone. I'd rather wait for a pink one!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google