CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Surplus Adults page has been updated!

Old 11-25-2002, 11:53 AM   #21
Rich Z
I do believe that if you read your messages to me (emails included) you will probably discover that I responded in a tit for tat manner. You're kind of being the pot calling the kettle black in this situation.

Be that as it may, I recognize a situation gone sour when I see it, so I have refunded your payment for that animal and am putting it back up on the surplus list.

I believe this is the best way to handle this, since you are obviously unhappy with the way I do business. So I do believe it will be both of our best interests if we just don't do business together.

Sorry it worked out this way.

Old 11-25-2002, 12:42 PM   #22
Kat
Quote:
I don't think anyone here has started brumating their snakes either.
Actually, I brumated my snakes starting mid-October. As did Serpwidgets.

Rich, if that normal dh hypo lav is still available, I will take her period. I just absolutely refuse to use Paypal for anything. (I can call you up and give you a regular credit card number this evening, or I can send you a money order.)

-Kat

Old 11-25-2002, 01:07 PM   #23
Rich Z
Kat - Done!

Thanks!

Old 11-25-2002, 02:36 PM   #24
Darin Chappell
Unhappy

Gotta say, Gregg, your post took to the sour note first, as far as I can see. I'm sure Rich can have a bad day like any of us, but your snotty attitude in your previous post kind of brought his response upon you.

By the way, my snakes are in their third week of brumation. Seems like Rich ISN'T the only one doing things early this year!

Hope things get to looking better for you!

Old 11-25-2002, 10:47 PM   #25
Hurley
Brumation times

Quote:
Actually, I brumated my snakes starting mid-October. As did Serpwidgets.
...as did Hurley. There are those of us out there that do brumate this time of year. Being's it's below zero here right now, seemed about the right time for me.

Just my input, for what it is worth.

Old 11-26-2002, 11:46 AM   #26
Mare
It's like summer in So Cal...

I was shooting for the first of December with the few I was going to Brumate but it's been so warm here that it's hard to imagine where there would be a cool enough spot!

At least it's been cold at night this week. Last week, it was in the High 80's, low 90's daytime and in the high 60's at night! Took my boat out at night on the 16th in shorts and a t-shirt and didn't get a bit chilled! Last Saturday night (23) was a bit chillier but still, not really cold.

At any rate, it's really different out here on the west coast...

Old 11-26-2002, 12:15 PM   #27
Darin Chappell
At any rate, it's really different out here on the west coast...

Boy, Mare, now THERE'S an understatement if I EVER heard one!

Seriously though, here in the Ozarks, we're looking at getting some snow today, and the low tonight is supposed to be right at 15 F degrees!

Just one word describes that situation adequately . . .

BBBBUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Old 11-26-2002, 01:28 PM   #28
Alicia
Re: It's like summer in So Cal...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mare
I was shooting for the first of December with the few I was going to Brumate but it's been so warm here that it's hard to imagine where there would be a cool enough spot!

That's the date I was going for too, but we had a change of plans.
It turned off cold and some of my kids lost interest in eating all of a sudden. I figured now was as good a time as any. That awlful SSSSnow word is creeping into our forcast too!!!

Old 11-26-2002, 02:41 PM   #29
Mare
It's hard for me to imagine...

I have lived in California all of my life and have never lived where it REALLY snowed. I did live in the foothills of the Central Valley for about 10 years and we would get "Fun Snow"... just enough to play in but it never stuck for more than a few days.

I like "fun snow", don't know how I'd do with the real thing.

As for our scaley critters... it amazes me that any can survive the cold winter areas the way they do!

And Darin... different is indeed an understatement!

Cheers...

Mare

Old 11-26-2002, 02:46 PM   #30
Alicia
Whats bad about the snow here is that we have no snow plows or anything because "normally" we don't need them. If it snows just a bit, no work, no school, nothing till it melts off

I was born in So Cal and lived there till 6 years ago. I remember Christmas in shorts and t-shirts

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google