CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

want to buy from you

Old 02-08-2003, 05:19 PM   #1
mariska
want to buy from you

hi rich,
first of all id like to say you have the most amazing corns i have ever seen...
then my reply...
would,could you pls send me a pricelist including the shipping to Holland...cause i`d really like to get some corns from you and maybe some of my friends too...
I know its kind of a risk to ship them...but im sure we can work out something
thx in advance
mariska

Old 02-08-2003, 06:17 PM   #2
Iris
Rich's corn snake site is www.serpenco.com (complete with pricelist and lots of lovely pics), but I don't think he ships outside the US.

Old 02-08-2003, 07:29 PM   #3
Rich Z
Sorry, but Iris is right. I do not ship outside of the continental USA.

But thanks for the compliments anyway.

Old 02-09-2003, 07:22 PM   #4
mariska
buying

and what if i purchase a lot off snakes from you (you see i am in a dutch e-group...and quite some people might be interesed in getting some of your snakes...for different reasons...quality,different colours en a new blood...
just a suggestion ofcourse....
maris

Old 02-09-2003, 08:56 PM   #5
Rich Z
I have only had one shipment that went overseas and that was to France. A friend of mine here in Tallahassee brokered the deal and did all of the paperwork, phone calls, etc. The only reason I did this at all was because the deal was for $6,000 worth of animals. Broker fees, shipping, vet certificate, etc., came to around $500 above and beyond the cost of the animals.

If you can get together an order similar to that, then maybe we can do something. But to be honest, we have the Tampa show coming up in just about a month, and we typically do very well there. So I expect that the numbers of animals I still have left will be substanially lower afterwards.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google