• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

4 new corn snakies!! =)

*salAMANDA88*

MoxieMakes MainersMighty
Here are the new corns that I brought home from PJC Reptiles this weekend!

0.1 Opal
"Blossom"

IMG_7125.jpg

IMG_7123.jpg

IMG_7118.jpg

IMG_7116.jpg

IMG_7115.jpg

IMG_7111.jpg

IMG_7112.jpg

IMG_7113.jpg

IMG_7114.jpg

Blossom is such a sweet girly snakie, and she is so beautiful. Her Pink is BRIGHT.

0.1 Opal
"Bazooka"

Bazooka's name was chosen for her coloration..but has another meaning now. She's a little rippah!

IMG_7075.jpg

IMG_7076.jpg

IMG_7078.jpg

IMG_7079.jpg

IMG_7080.jpg

IMG_7081.jpg

IMG_7083.jpg

IMG_7085.jpg

IMG_7086.jpg

IMG_7087.jpg

Anery het: Ghost, Blood
"DESTROYER"
....and yes he was named after the KISS album..haha

IMG_7068.jpg

IMG_7069.jpg

IMG_7070.jpg

IMG_7071.jpg

IMG_7072.jpg

IMG_7073.jpg

...( 1 more to go, but I have to go get my Pizza at the store..Be back to post him!)

Awesome snakes....I wish they would stay that pink and pretty! The anery looks great against the leaf too....you may have inspired me to do a fall-photo shoot soon :)

The pizza could have waited! 3 beautiful new snakes and you have to make us wait for the 4th!:grin01:

Beautiful snakes, Amanda. And great photography.

And very climate friendly, eco-conscious nail polish. :D

Little opaly girlies!!! I love Bazooka! She looks like a baby cottonmouth!!!
She thinks she is one. I have a video of her on my camera and she was jumping with her whole body off the ground just trying to get me..hahaha

Awesome snakes....I wish they would stay that pink and pretty! The anery looks great against the leaf too....you may have inspired me to do a fall-photo shoot soon :)

I'm waiting on more leaves to fall to get more snakes photos updated...I love fall =)

The pizza could have waited! 3 beautiful new snakes and you have to make us wait for the 4th!:grin01:

I'm so sorry.I had to walk to the store, order it and have my BF pick me up with the food on his way home from work..

Pizza I'm disappointed man those guys are hot whats the fourth?

Yes Pizza..I had a craving..LOL. hang on a sec. I'll post him.

Beautiful snakes, Amanda. And great photography.

And very climate friendly, eco-conscious nail polish. :D

Thanks Eric. Hey I paint my nails green so much they are stained from the color..haha..I have maybe 20 or so different shades of green by different nail polish brands..I collect 'em..LOL. Green is also my fave. color.;)

~~'Manda

OOkay sorry about the wait guys..
BTW...Destroyer is looking for a new name..MY BF hates Kiss and said it was stupid..and now he won't drop it so..haha....yeah...anyway.

This is the Brother to the two Opal ladies..
1.0 Normal

BUT he has weird Pink under tones..the camera didn't do a good job at capturing this..but here is the best I can do for now.

This is..
"Dr. StrangeLove"

IMG_7088.jpg

IMG_7089.jpg

IMG_7090.jpg

IMG_7092.jpg

IMG_7094.jpg

IMG_7102.jpg

IMG_7101.jpg

IMG_7100.jpg

IMG_7094.jpg

IMG_7096.jpg

IMG_7105.jpg

IMG_7106.jpg

IMG_7099.jpg

IMG_7093.jpg

Sorry that there are not many full body shots..I was more interested in trying to capture the Pink color..
I'll post more when I get another nice day..
Thanks for looking and hope it was worth the wait..hahaha

~~'Manda

Thank you..I am in love with all of them..But I have a special place for "Dr. Strangelove"...I can't wait to see what happens with his pinks..I hope he keeps 'em.

~~'Manda

GREAT quartet of snakes you've got! I love them all... but I don't have any opals yet either, so they're sitting at my favorite spot right now... they're so beautiful!!!!

I didn't catch the "pink" on Dr. Strangelove... but I hope it sticks around too.

Make sure you do progressions on them all!!! Kudos and thanks for sharing, Amanda!

Back