CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

PLEASE sell me a good pet snake by Christmas!!

Old 11-27-2010, 07:41 PM   #11
wvphotogirl
I agree Nanci!! Talking the hubby into it as we speak...um, type. LOL
*Danielle, we have considered the tub idea but want to see it good.

Old 11-27-2010, 07:45 PM   #12
danielle
Psst tubs can bought in clear with great viewing ability. More importantly how are you going to consistently feed the bugger? Shows sell cheap rodents you can buy in bulk....but it sounds like thats outta your way, ordering online is only worth it in bulk but pointless with one snake, and pet stores are killer expensive. Have you guys thought of this yet?

Old 11-27-2010, 07:52 PM   #13
Nanci
You can order frozen mice from somewhere nice like The Mouse Factory. They keep very well for six months or longer. But a single mouse, once a week or ten days isn't going to kill you. $2.

Old 11-27-2010, 07:57 PM   #14
wvphotogirl
We drove to a reptile show in Pittsburgh (5 hours away) 2 months ago and bought 60 mice from rodent pro. They are in our spare freezer. Also, we have a 6 year old anery corn snake already. I just know NOT to house another one with her. We got her as a retired breeder and have no problem going to reptile shows to get her food about twice a year. I am going to look at tubs at Walmart tomorrow. Thanks for the great info.

Old 11-27-2010, 07:59 PM   #15
wvphotogirl
p.s. She is in a 40 gallon breeder tank but it takes up tons of room.

Old 11-27-2010, 08:16 PM   #16
starsevol
Sorry to hijack, but I am so happy for you! And it looks like John's girl is going to a great home!!

Old 11-27-2010, 08:18 PM   #17
wvphotogirl
Yeah, she sounds PERFECT, Starsevol

Old 11-27-2010, 08:37 PM   #18
wvphotogirl
Nanci, we are definitely getting her. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the help and info!!!

Old 11-27-2010, 09:27 PM   #19
Nanci
Congratulations!! I'm sure you will love her! Baby snakes are cute, but a nice adult is the best!!!

Old 11-27-2010, 09:29 PM   #20
wvphotogirl
We are thrilled! My son will love her and I'm sure I will, too. (Since I know I will be the REAL caretaker. LOL)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google