• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Another local resident...

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
Found this guy just laying in the front lawn close to the porch. Looked to be about 4ft long or so. Picked him up and he was as mellow as could be. Had to walk him to the far end of the property so he wouldn't get into the bird feeders.

gray_rat_2011_001.jpg

A nostolgic moment, wait Rich, is that a gleem in your eye :eek1: ?
SWEEEET, Love the Grey Rats !!

Walter
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Sorry guys, but that gleam you are seeing is actually coming from the sun reflecting off of my head through my thinning hair.......... :rofl:

Sorry guys, but that gleam you are seeing is actually coming from the sun reflecting off of my head through my thinning hair.......... :rofl:

LOL.............I figured that you old fart, I was just trying to be nice ;)

Nice find Rich. Where did you release him, down the trail back behind the Bamboo groves where we all went walking?

Walter

Nice find, is that the one that keeps coming back?

No. That other one was smaller. We finally had to bag up that smaller one and take a drive out into the national forest to release him there. Hopefully that was far enough away that he can't find his way back again.

If this larger one comes back and hangs around the bird feeders, we'll have to do the same for him as well.

LOL.............I figured that you old fart, I was just trying to be nice ;)

Nice find Rich. Where did you release him, down the trail back behind the Bamboo groves where we all went walking?

Walter

Yeah, down on the other side of that large bamboo grove. Wish he would take to nabbing squirrels for me. :grin01:

No. That other one was smaller. We finally had to bag up that smaller one and take a drive out into the national forest to release him there. Hopefully that was far enough away that he can't find his way back again.

If this larger one comes back and hangs around the bird feeders, we'll have to do the same for him as well.

Ahh ok......

Yeah, down on the other side of that large bamboo grove. Wish he would take to nabbing squirrels for me. :grin01:

Cool. I'm sure he will enjoy it back there, we sure did. Maybe you need to get that taste in it's mouth if it shows up again ;)

Walter

Back