CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Touch me!

Old 11-28-2011, 02:34 PM   #1
Rich Z
Touch me!

I don't know what this is, but it seems to be saying "TOUCH ME! Go ahead, I DARE you!"

Old 11-28-2011, 02:49 PM   #2
Reptilekyle64
So much fluff and cool find, I have come across several caterpillars where I had to just stare at the crazy camouflage

Old 11-28-2011, 02:52 PM   #3
Christen
Wow Bright! It is probably going to turn into the ugliest moth too.

Old 11-28-2011, 04:18 PM   #4
Karoni
That thing is amazing looking. I'd love to know if it's one of the untouchables or one of the untouchable look-alikes.

Old 11-28-2011, 04:49 PM   #5
Optreptiles
I looked it up and it looks like a banded tussock moth caterpillar. They also do not sting as far as I know.

Old 11-29-2011, 12:25 PM   #6
Holly12
Wow what a pretty caterpillar that yellow is outstanding I love caterpillars wear I live we get them every summer really cool to watch them.

Old 11-29-2011, 04:11 PM   #7
Lennycorn
Touch me!

If you wrap that around a street walker....maybe!! hehe

Old 11-29-2011, 06:18 PM   #8
AliCat37
It's so fluffy!!!! I miss my fuzzy caterpillars I used to find
I collected these spiky black ones a few years ago and they turned into black swallowtails. That was awesome.

Old 11-30-2011, 01:23 AM   #9
schnebbles
He is so cute! I have never seen anything like it. They must not live in Indiana! When I had my beardie, I bread some silkworms a couple times and the moths were SOOOO cute! They didn't fly, they were really pretty cream color with pretty antenas. They just laid their eggs and waited to die I didn't like that part. People said to feed them to the dragon but I could never do that! They were way too cute.

Old 12-05-2011, 04:06 PM   #10
Reptilebaby
ever seen a hummingbird moth caterpillar? My son said it right when he saw the one my mother caught and brought to the house to show him. That dang thing had a spiked tail and it actually tried to attack us! My son said, "It's an ALIEN!"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google