CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

First ever breeding attempt!

Old 06-14-2012, 11:14 PM   #41
Pugsley
Hey - Congrats! Best of luck with them.

Old 06-15-2012, 12:19 AM   #42
SteelJawEmily
Thanks everyone! I'm super excited! I probably wont get anything too exciting as far as hets go, but just having the experience is enough for me.

Old 06-15-2012, 01:26 AM   #43
Kate
This is so neat! I love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and can't wait to see what other names you come up with as you get hatchlings! Keep us posted!

Old 06-15-2012, 01:28 AM   #44
kingkck1
What are you going to do with the babies once they hatch? And nice clutch btw that was a lot of eggs

Old 06-15-2012, 02:09 AM   #45
SteelJawEmily
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
This is so neat! I love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and can't wait to see what other names you come up with as you get hatchlings! Keep us posted!
I'm going to do more names from my favorite kids shows probably. Just to keep with the theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkck1 View Post
What are you going to do with the babies once they hatch? And nice clutch btw that was a lot of eggs
I have several friends that want one, and a pet store I used to work for in Yakima wants the rest. I might hold back any good ones for future projects too.

Old 06-15-2012, 02:23 AM   #46
kingkck1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelJawEmily View Post
I have several friends that want one, and a pet store I used to work for in Yakima wants the rest. I might hold back any good ones for future projects too.
Dang your friends are lucky af. I wish I could get one ;D!

Old 06-16-2012, 12:48 AM   #47
SteelJawEmily
Nothing says you cant? I just have to figure out shipping. lol :P

Old 06-16-2012, 04:48 AM   #48
kingkck1
Haha how much would you sell one for anyways?

Old 06-16-2012, 05:32 AM   #49
SteelJawEmily
Not sure. I'm not expecting anything too fancy. I would say anywhere from $30-$40 Probably? Depends on what they look like. :P

Old 06-16-2012, 08:38 AM   #50
Nanci
Those are beautiful eggs! Don't go crazy trying to rehydrate them- just normal damp wrung out moss should do fine. You are so lucky she didn't lay in the water bowl...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google