CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

butter or any green morph

Old 06-25-2013, 09:48 AM   #31
Chip
Quote:
Originally Posted by scalefrost View Post
Hey Tara80 thanks for your input, but I've seen the snake in person and it looks just as it does in the photo. I'm buying him tomorrow, wasn't planning on adding any more snakes to my collection but I've never seen anything like him.
I'm interested to see him too, I do believe someone at least turned up the sharpness and contrast a bit! Would love to see it in natural light. I'm also going amel, possible strawberry or rootbeer amel.

Old 06-25-2013, 09:55 AM   #32
BloodyBaroness
Quote:
Hey Tara80 thanks for your input, but I've seen the snake in person and it looks just as it does in the photo. I'm buying him tomorrow, wasn't planning on adding any more snakes to my collection but I've never seen anything like him.
That photo has been heavily adjusted, you can tell by the out of balance red on the branch.

Back on topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady View Post
well I just took the test and I scored... wait for it...

104 O_O
Attached are my test before I submitted and my results..
The third row was really hard for me. after 6 squares from the left, the rest look almost identicle to me.
Oh dear. XD 104 is pretty rough.

I'll be hatching some butters this season too. I'll post up pictures. I'm certain between Chip, myself and others we can probably find a butter that you like.

Old 06-25-2013, 10:09 AM   #33
Lyion
After my severe concussion, I developed some deuteranope color blindness.

Old 06-25-2013, 10:51 AM   #34
Nanci
Quote:
well I just took the test and I scored... wait for it...

104 O_O
Attached are my test before I submitted and my results..
The third row was really hard for me. after 6 squares from the left, the rest look almost identicle to me.
That's cool- some in the first row and third row are glaringly out of place, to me. Mine didn't have that whole thing at the bottom. I'll post it when I get home. When I did it, I did a rapid sort of all the one color to the left, all the other color to the right, then do the fine adjustment. If you do it like an eye doctor, which is better, number one, or number two?, back and forth, that lets you discriminate better. When you move it out of place, it's very obvious. (To me, anyway). Then you move it back, and it's all smooth.

Old 06-25-2013, 05:06 PM   #35
scalefrost
Hey sorry I'm new to the site and I couldn't figure out how to make my own thread. If you could move it for me that would be great.

Old 06-25-2013, 06:11 PM   #36
Nanci
Quote:
Hey sorry I'm new to the site and I couldn't figure out how to make my own thread. If you could move it for me that would be great.
Actually, I don't think I can- I can only move a whole thread...

Old 06-25-2013, 06:18 PM   #37
hikisquid
I got a 71 on that test, ouch. I seem to have issues of contrast within the range, which makes sense. I often think brown is burgundy and vice-versa! Maybe it has to do with my migraines.

To be back on topic, I often think my anery stripe has some greenish on his sides, even though I know it has to be yellow. In certain lights though, he looks almost olive green with yellow-green on his sides.

Old 06-25-2013, 06:26 PM   #38
Shady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Actually, I don't think I can- I can only move a whole thread...
You should be able to. I think there is an option called "split"
Then it let's you check off which posts you want to split into a new thread

Old 06-25-2013, 10:18 PM   #39
dave partington
Quote:
Can anyone tell me which morph the picture I've attached is? I've spent hours trying to find something and have found a couple similar things but nothing as pink as this.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
I went back and tried a few things with it, I now suspect it might be photochopped.

But seriously, I'd really like to see another pic of that snake. And know more about its genetics.

Old 06-26-2013, 05:28 AM   #40
Nanci
Quote:
You should be able to. I think there is an option called "split"
Then it let's you check off which posts you want to split into a new thread
I think it was phased out in the newer version of V-bulletin. My options are:

Close Thread
Move Thread
Copy Thread
Edit Thread
Delete Thread
Stick Thread
Merge Threads
Remove Redirects

I might be able to copy it, and then remove posts.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google