CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

This year or wait?

Old 05-30-2007, 05:34 PM   #81
diamondlil
She sure is! the next 2 eggs look like they might be a bit bigger. I'm hoping she'll pass them on her own, but have vet funds ready just in case needed

Old 05-30-2007, 06:15 PM   #82
UKCryptid
Only just saw this post u can ignore pm, if this one has passed im sure the rest will follow, a nice quiet night and day hopefully will do the trick.

Old 05-30-2007, 06:24 PM   #83
diamondlil
Thanks Dave, read and answered the pm, I'll text or call you if I start getting really worried

Old 05-31-2007, 01:26 AM   #84
diamondlil
She passed 2 big eggs last night, and had a big drink of water when I held her over the water bowl this morning. Next eggs inside her not quite so big

Old 05-31-2007, 04:12 AM   #85
UKCryptid
Good good she'll do fine i'm sure.

Old 05-31-2007, 09:23 AM   #86
UKCryptid
Me again I just ran into the vet i told you about! Good timing, i told him your story and like everyone else thinks it's just a case of letting her get on with it in peace, he did say that the swimming technique may help but not to try it for a couple of days and after that if she still has any inside her I'll give you his number and he's more than happy to take a look if needed. He also said to spray the viv like crazy, really humid and maybe add an extra box full of wet tissue/paper towel for her that wont be opened until the time is up on whether to let her swim or not, just to give her a bit of choice to lay the rest in. Despite all this as i say he isn't too concerned at the moment either and said it was good that she passed the other two last night. Anyway, best wishes again

Old 05-31-2007, 04:55 PM   #87
diamondlil
Thankls Dave. Another big healthy egg today, and Pearl still absolutely fine! I must have had a psychic moment, because I sprayed her viv this morning, which is lucky because this egg was laid outside the laybox. Its plump and healthy looking so I've popped it in the incubator.

Old 05-31-2007, 05:48 PM   #88
UKCryptid
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil
Thankls Dave. Another big healthy egg today, and Pearl still absolutely fine! I must have had a psychic moment, because I sprayed her viv this morning, which is lucky because this egg was laid outside the laybox. Its plump and healthy looking so I've popped it in the incubator.
There we go she'll be back on track in no time. Perhaps next time she breeds she'll be good and lay them all at once

Old 06-01-2007, 07:23 AM   #89
diamondlil
Has anyone else had this length of laying time? The first egg (the slug) and the first good egg were laid sunday night/monday morning. Pearl is laying @ an egg a day. She is now going into blue. She is drinking. She refused an f/k fuzzy and a live pink last night. This morning she has an egg at her vent and I could feel good contractions when I let her crawl through my hands.

Old 06-01-2007, 07:26 AM   #90
UKCryptid
Read your pm before this again, I think it's getting close to intervention time now but not just yet, give her some more time on her own but failing that i'm sure some of our egg-binding experts here can assist with instructions. Best wishes,
Dave

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google