CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Patternless, no belly check havin', whitish pink thingy! (picture heavy)

Old 11-06-2008, 05:38 PM   #61
richm2778
Hello Jay.

No need to get defensive. I have no interest in the genetic make-up of any snake, as I am not a breeder. I am strictly a hobbyist. If I breed any snakes, they will be the two I currently own, and it will be more for experience than it is for the income. I did not question anything about the parents of Powder, and in no way did I mean to insult you. I have been checking this thread regularly because I am very interested in how your snake looks. I was merely showing people that I found a picture that looked like him.

Old 11-06-2008, 07:48 PM   #62
Jay@PJCReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by richm2778 View Post
Hello Jay.

No need to get defensive. I have no interest in the genetic make-up of any snake, as I am not a breeder. I am strictly a hobbyist. If I breed any snakes, they will be the two I currently own, and it will be more for experience than it is for the income. I did not question anything about the parents of Powder, and in no way did I mean to insult you. I have been checking this thread regularly because I am very interested in how your snake looks. I was merely showing people that I found a picture that looked like him.
Rich,
I am sorry if that came off as defensive as I did not intend for my reply to be like that. You did not insult me and I hope I haven't you. All I was trying to do is to let you know exactly what his genetic make-up and lineage was. Again, I am sorry if I came off as anything other than trying to be informative. You are right, he does kinda resemble a Blizzard 'cept different. Thank you for following his progression. He is a pretty cool looking guy.
Jay

Old 11-06-2008, 07:57 PM   #63
Nanci
It'd be so cool to see him outside! And I can see pattern under there now!

Old 11-06-2008, 08:28 PM   #64
Jay@PJCReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
Nevermind- and I tried so hard to get it right!!
Actually Nanci you were correct with your original post. He is a Phantom Snow or A Blizzard Ghost if you like.
Jay

Old 11-06-2008, 08:46 PM   #65
richm2778
No worries, Jay. Powder is a lovely little fella, and I think he has captured the hearts and imaginations of everyone on the board.

Old 01-05-2009, 10:56 PM   #66
Jay@PJCReptiles
Update. Picture Heavy.

Hi Everyone,
"Powder" has just had another shed and thought I would share. He isn't as translucent as he was when he was hatched but still a pretty striking looking guy. I took pictures in different lighting as to try to capture what he really looks like. Very hard task to accomplish mind you. His pattern hasn't darkened anymore since I first noticed it and his eyes are starting to take on this strange pale blue'gray color in the iris. I think this guy has the potential to be something very unique. Thanks for looking and I hope you like.
Jay

Old 01-05-2009, 10:56 PM   #67
Jay@PJCReptiles
Few more........

Old 01-05-2009, 11:02 PM   #68
RobbiesCornField
That is one gorgeous animal... He gets prettier and prettier with every shed!

Old 01-05-2009, 11:04 PM   #69
ForkedTung
Wow, incredible eyes Jay!

Old 01-06-2009, 05:38 AM   #70
Nanci
He is just so cool!!!!!!!!!!! Will there be the possibility of another this spring??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google