CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

WANTED: BABY CORN SNAKE

Old 10-17-2008, 07:11 PM   #1
cdoreptiles
WANTED: BABY CORN SNAKE

Hey! I am really interested in buying a corn snake. I do not care what kind just send pictures and information of it. The most i will take, SHIPPED is $50. email me at: ekans102008@yahoo.com

Old 10-17-2008, 07:40 PM   #2
RobbiesCornField
Like someone said in the other thread: NO ONE is going to sell it to you for $50 SHIPPED. The shipping alone is $50! Your best bet is to find a local breeder.

Old 10-17-2008, 07:41 PM   #3
Nanci
IDK, someone might sell a normal for $50 shipped.

Old 10-17-2008, 07:44 PM   #4
Chip
He's in Maryland, I'm close by and it's still a whopping 3 dollar gross to ship him a snake.

Old 10-17-2008, 07:44 PM   #5
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
IDK, someone might sell a normal for $50 shipped.
It all depends on how much the shipping is going to cost. Most places I've seen charge $40 - $50+ just for shipping.

Old 10-17-2008, 07:48 PM   #6
Chip
I'm paying $47 for my shipment of baby albino hogs, they are going roughly the same distance. I have corns I'd about give away, but my time packing them up and getting the carrier is worth more than 3 bucks. Not to mention expenses of raising them so far this year.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:53 AM   #7
cdoreptiles
elrojo,
r u saying u can ship me a snake for just 3 dollars fofr shipping? where in md are you? im in potomac

Old 10-18-2008, 09:31 AM   #8
Chip
No. I'm not saying that at all. Nor am I in Maryland.

Old 10-18-2008, 09:51 AM   #9
ForkedTung
cdoreptiles, How old are you? I'm asking because some people will not even consider shipping to others whom are under a certain age without speaking to a parent/guardian. If you can only afford 50$ for the snake how do you plan on paying for food etc? Do you have a set-up for the snake as well?

Old 10-18-2008, 09:52 AM   #10
measley
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdoreptiles View Post
elrojo,
r u saying u can ship me a snake for just 3 dollars fofr shipping? where in md are you? im in potomac
to quote robbiescornfield,

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
"you" is a word, not just a letter. Please, and thank you.
have you done your homework? If you succeed in getting a snake, do you know how to properly care for it? Do you have the money to buy it a proper enclosure and food?

I'm sorry if I'm out of line, but reading these posts, I have a red flag going off in my mind...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google