CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

My 2 new babies & one hateling..lol

Old 10-22-2008, 04:12 PM   #1
*salAMANDA88*
My 2 new babies & one hateling..lol

Here are my new baby snakes that I got from PJ and Jay yesterday...
I love them all. "Thanks so much guys!"
hope you like them too...p.s. I really like Normals..
Here is the little Normal het amel, anery, and lavender.
her name is MOXIE and she's full of it..she is my hateling..and she wants me dead..she bites me all the time..non stop and hisses too..but I love her soooo much!..I admire her DRIVE!...

here is the little Normal "Classic" ph. anery, motley and sunkissed
His name is Indiana (Jones)...and he is as sweet as can be.
(I do not have many pics of him because, he ate when we got home and I do not want to bug him right now..I'll post more later.)

and last but not least...The little Anery het amel, ph blood..
I bought her for my little brother..so she doesn't live with me..but I will be the one who mostly takes care of her..but she is as cute as pie..such a little sweet heart..

Thanks for looking everyone!!!

Old 10-22-2008, 05:29 PM   #2
RobbiesCornField
They're a great looking group!

Old 10-22-2008, 09:46 PM   #3
katieam
very nice group! i like the first picture. looks like shes thinking "just wait 'til i get big, then i will eat you".

Old 10-22-2008, 10:23 PM   #4
Mr. Maya
Beautiful Group. I like Classics too and your little Hateling has stunning coloring. Congrats and I hope your meany calms down for you soon.

Old 10-22-2008, 11:03 PM   #5
Bluebird
Beautiful babies

Old 10-22-2008, 11:08 PM   #6
Rich in KY
Beautiful group.

I love your lil hateling!

Old 10-22-2008, 11:47 PM   #7
*salAMANDA88*
Quote:
Originally Posted by katieam View Post
very nice group! i like the first picture. looks like shes thinking "just wait 'til i get big, then i will eat you".
Thanks a bunch.....she had attacked the camera a few times to get that pic..when I got her home, I took her out of her deli cup to place her in her "new home"...and she bit me 6 times..hissed a bunch and pooped on me...but shes my little "huny bunch"...or thats what I call her when she gets pissy..lol.
she does settle down after a bit...but not with out a fight..

Old 10-22-2008, 11:56 PM   #8
*salAMANDA88*
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiesCornField View Post
They're a great looking group!
Thank you very much...I got them, and well...all my corns from PJCReptiles..I bought 5 from them all together this year...my first 5..lol
but they are great people...and their collection is beautiful..no wonder the babies came out so nice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Maya View Post
Beautiful Group. I like Classics too and your little Hateling has stunning coloring. Congrats and I hope your meany calms down for you soon.
I really do not know why the normals are my faves...but..I just seem to be drawn to them...when I bought my snakes..I had a pick of many different types...and 3 out of 5 that I bought are normals..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebird View Post
Beautiful babies
Thank you for the nice comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich in KY View Post
Beautiful group.

I love your lil hateling!
I love her too...she may want to eat me..but...I love her no less...she may be my fave. of the bunch..

THANKS YOU GUYS!!

Old 10-23-2008, 12:01 AM   #9
Elusive
Make sure she doesnt eat your pinky finger! They are very pretty, and same with me I am drawn to normals. I guess its because i'm normal myself! You have a pretty group!

Best of luck!

Old 10-23-2008, 12:11 PM   #10
*salAMANDA88*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elusive View Post
Make sure she doesnt eat your pinky finger! They are very pretty, and same with me I am drawn to normals. I guess its because i'm normal myself! You have a pretty group!

Best of luck!
hahaha...yup. I'll try not to let her...can't promise though...
most of the time when she bites...I feel nothing...but sometimes she gets me in the right spot...and I can kinda feel her little teeth...its so cute...
"shes a little RIPPAH!"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google