CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

My 2 new babies & one hateling..lol

Old 10-23-2008, 01:43 PM   #11
anendeloflorien
Lol I love hatelings . My snow male is one of those, though he's calming down now that he's passed the 15g mark a bit. I swear he's a 20 foot retic on the inside! he just can't seem to understand that no matter how many times he bites my thumb he just can't get my whole arm down his throat .

Also PJC reptiles are awesome people. I picked up a ghost and an anery het opal from them at the Manchester NH show and I could not be happier! I honestly wasn't even planning on getting any new corns at the show but while I was on my way out I figured I'd stop by their table one more time and got to talking with PJ, started looking at all their beautiful corns and just fell in love with the little ghost and the anery was just a wicked bonus lol. I'll definitely be looking them up in the future (I'm trying to hold off on getting any more babies for a little while at least lol).

Old 10-23-2008, 07:33 PM   #12
*salAMANDA88*
Quote:
Originally Posted by anendeloflorien View Post
Lol I love hatelings . My snow male is one of those, though he's calming down now that he's passed the 15g mark a bit. I swear he's a 20 foot retic on the inside! he just can't seem to understand that no matter how many times he bites my thumb he just can't get my whole arm down his throat .

Also PJC reptiles are awesome people. I picked up a ghost and an anery het opal from them at the Manchester NH show and I could not be happier! I honestly wasn't even planning on getting any new corns at the show but while I was on my way out I figured I'd stop by their table one more time and got to talking with PJ, started looking at all their beautiful corns and just fell in love with the little ghost and the anery was just a wicked bonus lol. I'll definitely be looking them up in the future (I'm trying to hold off on getting any more babies for a little while at least lol).
Thats Awesome about your little snake....I think mine thinks she is a cobra...she holds her head high and proud....and then kicks my ass...lol
PJ and Jay are wicked awesome people!!...
I can't wait...I am getting ready...to get My Yellow Rat snake ready to breed with PJ's yellow rat...Its gonna be awesome!!....I can't wait to see the little babies...
and I have a Ghost from them too..
I bought a
Ghost, 3 normals...an Amel, and an Anery...all from different clutches and parents...I'll be getting more from them later on...I want one more female tho...maybe I can convince my B.F. to let me have one more....lol..maybe I can sell his cat to make room!! HA!

Old 10-23-2008, 07:48 PM   #13
The_Thunderer
Love your group of snakes!!! AWESOME! The little hateling is kewl too. Sometimes, it is refreshing to have to "watch out" when caring for one. Keeps one on ones toes!

As for PJCReptiles... they're GREAT!!! I've got 5 from them too and all of them are fabulous looking and great eaters. It was also great to be able to talk to PJ too when some minor issue came up. Great conversation and wondeful follow through.

Old 10-23-2008, 07:52 PM   #14
Tula_Montage
The wee anery is lovely. I adore high contrast babies!

Old 10-23-2008, 09:52 PM   #15
*salAMANDA88*
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Thunderer View Post
Love your group of snakes!!! AWESOME! The little hateling is kewl too. Sometimes, it is refreshing to have to "watch out" when caring for one. Keeps one on ones toes!

As for PJCReptiles... they're GREAT!!! I've got 5 from them too and all of them are fabulous looking and great eaters. It was also great to be able to talk to PJ too when some minor issue came up. Great conversation and wondeful follow through.
Thanks a bunch!!..it is nice to have a bit of a challange when it comes to those babies....I'm glad she'll grow out of it...(at least I hope)

PJ and Jay are great to have a conversation with..on any topic.
they are just nice people who are damn smart in their passion..(Reptiles)
I think I will be doing most of my snake business with them...well..I wil be, I hope to learn a thing or two from them as well...what great mentors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tula_Montage View Post
The wee anery is lovely. I adore high contrast babies!
yup...I like the contrast too..I got that baby for my brother..he is 8, and loves anything I like. (Its really cute)
he wanted to name her "Earth Quake"...but we decided on "ONYX"..she is pretty like a gem, and he also likes the fact that there is a "Y" and an "X" in her name...he's awesome..

Old 10-23-2008, 09:54 PM   #16
Tula_Montage
I like Earth Quake! Its very original. It's better than the name my wee brother chose for the snake I bought him... freakin Jake the snake. Le sigh...

Old 10-23-2008, 10:01 PM   #17
*salAMANDA88*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tula_Montage View Post
I like Earth Quake! Its very original. It's better than the name my wee brother chose for the snake I bought him... freakin Jake the snake. Le sigh...
haha..yeah, I was fine with it too...but my mom wanted something different...(Its not her snake, not sure why it matters...just a status thing, shes into that..ugh)
anyway...haha..we had "Jake the Snake" as a nick name for a kid I went to school with...haha...o' the good ol' days.lol
Thats cute tho. that he named it that...little brothers are awesome...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google