CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Female amel stripe/het; feeding, healthy, and HANDLED!

Old 12-13-2008, 09:06 PM   #91
a_god_s
Ziggy,

You can PM for details. As I said I have integrity and will not post private message unless requested by a moderator (I don't think they would do that).
Then we can work out the cookie exchange!!

What are your favs?

Old 12-13-2008, 09:08 PM   #92
ziggybond_007
Cookie exchange?!?! OMG! I like peanut butter... And snickerdoodle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenhollowherp View Post
I can only hope.
Can't we all... If you'd have started with responsible, non-aggressive postings, this wouldn't have gone so far.

Old 12-13-2008, 09:12 PM   #93
hiddenhollowherp
Read my first post, and I do believe you'll find that that was all it was.

Old 12-13-2008, 09:20 PM   #94
ziggybond_007
Yes, and that's where it all started, with the bins comment. Don't be a sore loser. It's all over now.

Old 12-13-2008, 09:23 PM   #95
hiddenhollowherp
For a henhouse, there certainly is a large cloud of ingorance/oblivion in here. Either read the whole thread, or read something else, 'cause unless you know the whole story, your posts are useless.

Old 12-13-2008, 09:26 PM   #96
a_god_s
Quote:
Read my first post, and I do believe you'll find that that was all it was.
Nope, that wasn't all you said:

Quote:
I'm looking for a female amel, any age, who is striped or het for striped. I'm not a snake charmer, so it'd be real nice if she didn't view me as a large, furless snack. It is essential that this snake has been held without biting, and not just kept in a bin like a child's toy. not because I want something to fill up my kitchen cupboards.

You might have had good intentions but it sure doesn't read that way.

Old 12-13-2008, 09:27 PM   #97
ziggybond_007
Um, I've been here since the beginning. I know the whole story. You're just a rude, "ignorant," "oblivious" person, and as far as I've seen, most of your posts have been utterly useless, except to insult others. Have a nice day.

Old 12-13-2008, 09:48 PM   #98
midnightgallop
Quote:
If you'll kindly attempt to be observant, people who have been helpful to me have gotten polite responses from me. That's a good indicator of whether or not I consider your "advice" helpful or not.
So you're belittling me by calling me unobservant? Thanks a lot...Your comment about how you respond politely to those that have been helpful isn't really true now is it? if it was true, then this whole thread wouldn't have ended up like this as you started it off by being rude to someone who was just giving some helpful advice. And if you found the very first replies unhelpful, a simple "that was not helpful" could have prevented this whole thing. You don't have to respond rudely, or at all, just because something isn't as helpful as you would like it to be. I really hope you can turn things around like you have elsewhere and be the nice, polite person I've seen in other threads, no natter how "unhelpful" you think someone is being. Good luck to you.

Old 12-14-2008, 10:35 AM   #99
ForkedTung
1,206 views for this thread. Again one thousand two hundred and six views. This could've ended a while ago with a:
" Ya know in hindsight, my first few posts here were done in haste and were not meant to be malicious. I can see why they were seen that way. Anyway, I sincerely apologize to anyone I may have offended and I hope to be a positive contributor to this site, thanks for everyone that has welcomed me so far"

It may be too late for something like that, but you could at the least try.

Old 12-14-2008, 11:26 AM   #100
ghosthousecorns
Quote:
there certainly is a large cloud of ingorance/oblivion in here... your posts are useless.
I could say the same about some of the advice posts you have given, LOL!
You know the really sad (for you) part - with a name like "hiddenhollowherps" you obviously want to get into breeding your corns and that means you will need customers to buy them from you.. I can't think of a better way to shoot yourself in the foot than to give yourself a bad reputation on the biggest cornsnake forum on the net before your first clutch is even in the incubator.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
amelanistic, cornsnake