CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Female amel stripe/het; feeding, healthy, and HANDLED!

Old 12-13-2008, 04:12 PM   #51
hiddenhollowherp
Frosty is probably around four, I don't actually keep track unless I know for sure. He's big enough to breed, but he hasn't yet. He hasn't improved dramaticly since I got him, but now you can kind of tell when he will bite, and when he might bite. There's always a 90% chance with him though. I will admit though that I don't handle him as much as the others simply because it really seems to bother him. I'd rather have him snappy and happy, I guess. He's a pretty snake, so he's fun to watch anywho. I do wish he was a little gentler, but you can't change pets (or people).

Old 12-13-2008, 04:14 PM   #52
hiddenhollowherp
Actually, I do know the exact diet of my mice, 'cause I do raise them.

Attenshun, yo: Now Ignoring all posts which are not about snakes.

Old 12-13-2008, 04:16 PM   #53
RobbiesCornField
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenhollowherp View Post
I do wish he was a little gentler, but you can't change pets (or people).
Were you referencing yourself on this matter? Considering the things that people COULD have said, I'd say we've been very gentle.

Old 12-13-2008, 04:19 PM   #54
alan
So, I guess Frosty is just destined to be that way. Good thing he's a corn snake, not something more toothy.
Do you think it's uneasiness, or more like territory aggression?

Old 12-13-2008, 04:25 PM   #55
jenneses
Quote:
I am done talking about this.
Please leave my thread, or talk about snakes. One or the other. If you want to fight with me, fight about something else, please.
It bothers me that you are asking us to respect you and your wishes when you can't be bother to respect other people at all. We are not asking you to change but to afford the members here some respect. You've been disrespectful and rude on a number of posts here in your own thread and others.

There are a wide variety of people here, some are hippies and some are very conservative. I don't always agree with someones political views or personal choices, but I respect that they have a right to their opinion and to state their opinions in a respectful manner. It's how you've stated your opinions that is rude and how you've attacked members here that has upset a lot of us here.

Honestly, I think you may have a lot to contribute. But I am not sure if I will be willing to hear. Everyone on this forum loves cornsnakes, and other snakes as well. There is a lot of knowledge and sense of sharing that knowledge here that is very beneficial. We've developed a community here in which I am very proud to be a member. You have a choice to apologize for your mistakes (which so far you've refused to do, when you are so clearly in the wrong) and to continue to be a member of our community, or you can leave and at this point you would not be a loss as you've contributed little but sarcasm and a bad attitude.

Old 12-13-2008, 04:41 PM   #56
hiddenhollowherp
You know, Alan, it might be a combination of the two. He will strike if I reach in my hand to clean something up or refill the water dish, but he has never seemed to mistake me for food or anything. He does not like his cool-end hide disturbed at all. He does seem very nervous/agitated when I hold him otherwise though. I think it's just the way he's wired, but I hope it isn't genetic!

Old 12-13-2008, 04:48 PM   #57
alan
I always thought that an animal would eventually get used to something constant that doesn't harm it, but some people have snakes that stay bitey.
I say change his name from Frosty to Feisty.

Old 12-13-2008, 04:53 PM   #58
a_god_s
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan View Post
I always thought that an animal would eventually get used to something constant that doesn't harm it, but some people have snakes that stay bitey.
Quote:
I think it's just the way he's wired, but I hope it isn't genetic!
If it's wired that way, I wouldn't breed it. An animal that has genetic issues just passes them on. You would be doing a large disservice to anyone who got the results.

BTW you haven't lived up to your PM. The masses are still waiting...

Old 12-13-2008, 04:59 PM   #59
ziggybond_007
I don't think you should be breeding anything. Least not until you GROW UP.

You can ignore all the posts about your horrible, childish behavior, but they're still here. You know, if you're going to play with matches, you're going to get burned. You make your bed, you lie in it... But considering the level of maturity your posts have shown, you'd rather not.

Frosty's got good sense.

Old 12-13-2008, 05:04 PM   #60
hiddenhollowherp
Lol, Alan, his full name is Frostbite.

Sodga, if it's a fact that they pass on their reputations, then I won't breed Frosty. The last thing I want to contribute to the world is more bitey snakes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
amelanistic, cornsnake