CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

!!!! My Unexpected EGGS !!!!

Old 03-11-2009, 04:12 PM   #91
brtrude
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraherps View Post
I too am SO jealous!!! lmao!! Nah! I am TRILLED for you! And your Surprise! If your not to busy, you could WAVE some of that "Egg Magic" my way!! LOL If interested why, just check out my recent thread "...Fat Boy or Gravid Gal!?" although... The title pretty well explains it all huh!!

Ill be sending ya POS VIBES! For an even BIGGER surprise at hatching!!! LOL Who KNOWS what you might get huh?! LOL
"Egg On Doll"!!!
hey,
thank you for the nice comment! i have seen your thread, and wether your girl is gravid or not, shes amazing!

Old 03-13-2009, 12:48 PM   #92
brtrude
here we go again.......

dizzles has been blue now but has not yet shed her skin since laying all the eggs, her colours have returned now so it should be any day.
i lifted up here hide to check on her and it looks like shes getting ready for another round of egg laying! Her tail is swollen just like before and it does actually look like eggs are there.
She still hasnt eaten anything!

anyway, wel just have to wait and see. Il keep you posted!

Old 03-13-2009, 01:02 PM   #93
MinLynn
Holy Cow! That girl has got to be so tired! Can you imagine if snakes could talk?! Oh the cursing that would be coming out of her mouth. I sure hope this all turns out okay. At this point, while I would be excited about having eggs, I'd probably be doing a whole bunch of eye rolling at the same time and maybe mumbling about the seller.

Old 03-13-2009, 01:43 PM   #94
bekers71
It's typically fro them to shed about 2 weeks after laying eggs so that's normal. But most that double on their own do so about the time the first clutch are hatching. This is too soon. If she still looks like she has egg are you sure she's not egg bound?

Old 03-13-2009, 03:00 PM   #95
brtrude
Quote:
Originally Posted by bekers71 View Post
It's typically fro them to shed about 2 weeks after laying eggs so that's normal. But most that double on their own do so about the time the first clutch are hatching. This is too soon. If she still looks like she has egg are you sure she's not egg bound?
ye shes not egg bound, shes layed two so far tonight. both slugs as expected.
i really dont care about any more eggs now i just want her to start eating again! im sure she will once she get them ALL out.

Old 03-13-2009, 07:24 PM   #96
Tim66/corns
Quote:
Originally Posted by brtrude View Post
ye shes not egg bound, shes layed two so far tonight. both slugs as expected.
i really dont care about any more eggs now i just want her to start eating again! im sure she will once she get them ALL out.
Brett I can here how worried you are in your words.
I really hope this is the last round for Dizzles and she can start regaining her strenght back for you. Dizzles is lucky to be in good hands. Keep me posted & if you need anything just ask Brett. Good Luck if needed.

Old 03-13-2009, 07:32 PM   #97
brtrude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim66/corns View Post
I really hope this is the last round for Dizzles and she can start regaining her strenght back for you. Dizzles is lucky to be in good hands. Keep me posted & if you need anything just ask Brett. Good Luck if needed.
thanks for all your support tim!
its really good to know iv got the backing from my friends here on this wonderful site! so far tonight shes laid 3 slugs and it looks like therl be a few more to come.

Old 03-13-2009, 07:37 PM   #98
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim66/corns View Post
Good post Tim,( can't give you any more reps at the moment) same here Brett! She's a real trooper, she'll be OK!
I know that some people have been known to give stressed snakes a 50/50 mix of water and Pedialyte, to help them hydrate and recover some energy to eat.

Old 03-13-2009, 08:16 PM   #99
brtrude
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForkedTung View Post
Good post Tim,( can't give you any more reps at the moment) same here Brett! She's a real trooper, she'll be OK!
I know that some people have been known to give stressed snakes a 50/50 mix of water and Pedialyte, to help them hydrate and recover some energy to eat.
thank you and thank you for the advice!
im going to wait until morning and offer her another meal and some water and see how she does!
what is Pedialyte though? i must admit i havent heard of it before. i prosume its like a substance to give them an energy boost??

Old 03-13-2009, 08:24 PM   #100
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by brtrude View Post
thank you and thank you for the advice!
im going to wait until morning and offer her another meal and some water and see how she does!
what is Pedialyte though? i must admit i havent heard of it before. i prosume its like a substance to give them an energy boost??
Brett, It's a liquid solution with electrolytes etc...made for human babies to help replace and regain elements lost when dehydrated. I would imagine they have something similar across the pond there?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google