CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Early introductions

Old 03-06-2010, 01:11 AM   #11
diamondlil
Lola (christmas hypo) and Cattle Kate (Love okeetee) met and hooked up today!

Old 03-06-2010, 04:55 AM   #12
SnakeAround
I'm gonna put some together today for the 2nd time, last week none of the 5 pairs I introduced to each other mated, I hope they will now!

The okeetee is gorgeous!

Old 03-06-2010, 05:12 AM   #13
diamondlil
Good luck with your pairings! I absolutely love my okeetee, I was so lucky to get her from breeders who imported directly from Kathy Love, and now their website is gone so maybe they don't breed any more, which makes it even more lucky that I got her!

Old 03-13-2010, 04:44 PM   #14
diamondlil
Back to his batchelor pad for Slim, while Sundance stuffs her face

Old 03-13-2010, 04:46 PM   #15
diamondlil
And while Lola's in blue and slithering back to singledom, Kate chows down

Old 03-16-2010, 05:47 PM   #16
diamondlil
So today I separated the rest of the breeding pairs and put layboxes in for my girlies. This may be far too early, but as they'd been paired up so long I don't really know their due dates.
Here's Annie, Polly and Belle

Old 03-16-2010, 05:50 PM   #17
diamondlil
Pearl, Kate and the best I could get of Sundance, who burrowed under her laybox!

Old 03-16-2010, 07:41 PM   #18
SnakeAround
My LeeLoo looks so much like your Kate! She has a tad bit less thick borders but colorwise she looks a lot alike! I love their look!

http://snakearound.nl/images/stories...s/IMG_0414.jpg

Great that your girlies are ready to go, the five couples I paired up have all hooked up, one couple twice, so IŽll introduce them 1 or twice more and they are ready to go too

Ain't it fantastic, the whole anticipation going on

Old 03-17-2010, 02:16 AM   #19
diamondlil
She's got the same feeding response too by the look of things! This weekend I'll set up some dummy egg trays in the incubator so I can get it running and stable before using it.

Old 03-19-2010, 10:06 AM   #20
diamondlil
I hadn't calculated from the first hookups, so I've just realised I could get eggs next weekend! I'm not happy with the vermiculite in the layboxes, so I'll try some more places I might get moss.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google