CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Long time, quit the biz, but I want some Corns again!

Old 04-08-2010, 05:47 PM   #11
snakepimp
I really didn't mean anything by it, man, I swear! You did it yourself, bravo!
I would give you a bunch free advice if you ever wanted to revamp! It could make doing updates WAY easier and less time consuming. Sorry I singled you out, it was admittedly poor form, I should have omitted that part entirely. Your snakes are fantastic, and I'm not hating on you. If you had paid someone, I would be disappointed in THEM, not you. My sincere apology is yours.

Old 04-08-2010, 06:16 PM   #12
Nanci
(Psst. Some people trade web design for snakes...)

Old 04-08-2010, 06:18 PM   #13
Nanci
Like, if you like purple snakes, this is something new:

http://cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98014

Old 04-08-2010, 06:34 PM   #14
snakepimp
Yeah, I saw that one, a little bit out of my price range, at the moment, but totally gorgeous!
I sent D80 a PM, offered help for free, maybe he'll take pity on my cornlessness!

Old 04-08-2010, 11:03 PM   #15
Jamielee
I am looking for someone interested in taking my two adult male corn snakes. I will pay all expenses for overnight shipment. This person must take both snakes and must have experience. Reserve Oketee and Blizzard are their colors. They are 5-6foot in length. Never bitten me and never eaten live food. They have shared the same enclosure since they were 3 months old and have grown equally in size. Both have maintain wealthy eating habits. Jamielee79@verizon.net

Old 04-08-2010, 11:18 PM   #16
snakepimp
Email sent.

Old 04-09-2010, 12:05 AM   #17
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakepimp View Post
I really didn't mean anything by it, man, I swear!

Sorry I singled you out, it was admittedly poor form, I should have omitted that part entirely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakepimp View Post
I sent D80 a PM,
And I answered his PM and just so everyone knows, I was zero-ly offended (yeah, I know, I'm a science teacher, not English . . . ) by his comments!

I know my site needs to be updated, and it's "on the list" to get worked on . . . eventually!

D80

Old 04-10-2010, 09:54 AM   #18
4riscorn
Hi Jamielee..still waiting on pics and shipment date..I sent you an email. Let me know if you received it or not.
Thanks!! Gini

Old 04-10-2010, 09:59 AM   #19
snakepimp
Shouldn't have that information been sent in a private message 4riscorn? For what it is worth, I am waiting to hear back from her too.

Old 04-10-2010, 01:58 PM   #20
4riscorn
Sorry snakepimp...I have sent her a PM too. I spoke to her on chat the other night..just worried about her since I haven't heard since then. I hope she is okay.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google