CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes Wanted Looking for something special and you don't know who has it for sale? Post what you are looking for here and see if you get any bites.

Long time, quit the biz, but I want some Corns again!

Old 04-10-2010, 02:15 PM   #21
diamondlil
Just a little point though, only contributors can advertise snakes for sale. Personally I'd be wary of answering someone's first post on a forum and sending 'em money..........

Old 04-10-2010, 02:30 PM   #22
4riscorn
She isn't actually "selling" them, but thanks

Old 04-10-2010, 02:32 PM   #23
snakepimp
Hey Janine, just to clarify, Jamielee is offering to give away the snakes and pay to ship them to their new home.
no problem 4riscorns, I am wondering what happened to her as well, I wonder who'll she will choose. I don't own ANY corns any more, I'm corn poor!

Old 04-11-2010, 09:18 PM   #24
wasuslitherin
Has anyone one heard from her?

Old 04-11-2010, 09:44 PM   #25
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil View Post
Just a little point though, only contributors can advertise snakes for sale. Personally I'd be wary of answering someone's first post on a forum and sending 'em money..........
To clarify a point that was only recently clarified to me: if someone posts a want ad for snakes, non-contributing members are allowed to respond.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:48 PM   #26
4riscorn
I haven't heard from her either..how about you Jeremy? I am starting to worry about her..I sure hope all is well

Old 04-11-2010, 10:27 PM   #27
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
To clarify a point that was only recently clarified to me: if someone posts a want ad for snakes, non-contributing members are allowed to respond.
Thanks Nanci, I didn't know that.

Old 04-11-2010, 11:02 PM   #28
snakepimp
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4riscorn View Post
I haven't heard from her either..how about you Jeremy? I am starting to worry about her..I sure hope all is well
Meh, I haven't heard from her, but I'm not worried either. I have worse problems than not owning any corn snakes, and though she seemed nice enough, she is nobody to me. I certainly hope nothing tragic has befallen her, but no, I wouldn't say I have spent a nickel of worry on it. This week has been a week of talk. Talk, talk, talk...lots of talk, very little action. Sour grapes.

Old 05-02-2010, 04:13 PM   #29
Chris Olson
...I'm a little late to this party...

Welcome back, Jeremy.....

Chris

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google