CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

American Cornsnake Registry

Old 01-03-2016, 03:21 PM   #31
Tavia
I'm sure a number of people/snakes have even larger family trees on there but I just love looking at Hadrian's! His is currently mine with the longest history of all my current and future breeders. http://herpregistry.com/acr/registry.php?idnum=9686

Old 01-04-2016, 12:24 PM   #32
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavia View Post
I'm sure a number of people/snakes have even larger family trees on there but I just love looking at Hadrian's! His is currently mine with the longest history of all my current and future breeders. http://herpregistry.com/acr/registry.php?idnum=9686
That's cool! That is the same lineage (clutch) as my Circe and Aeetes!

Old 01-04-2016, 12:49 PM   #33
Zimmer
This is awesome. I know for sure that breeding corns is somewhere in my future, this is a great tool to know about ahead of time I always wondered about "registering" - with all other types of animals I've bred/raised/showed, there was a LOT of "to do" over the pedigree or lineage of an animal. It was weird to me that corns were different, but now I realize I just hadn't found what I was looking for!! Thanks!

Old 01-05-2016, 02:09 PM   #34
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmer View Post
This is awesome. I know for sure that breeding corns is somewhere in my future, this is a great tool to know about ahead of time I always wondered about "registering" - with all other types of animals I've bred/raised/showed, there was a LOT of "to do" over the pedigree or lineage of an animal. It was weird to me that corns were different, but now I realize I just hadn't found what I was looking for!! Thanks!
I like this registry, and am glad it was created!

Old 01-05-2016, 03:33 PM   #35
Dragonling
I finally got around to adding Nova. I just kind of wish there was a better search function.

Old 03-21-2016, 11:09 PM   #36
MysticExotics
Bumping for newbies!

I'm caught up on registries, for now. Hopefully, I will have a bunch of babies to register this year.

Old 03-21-2016, 11:18 PM   #37
Tavia
You are able to get on the site? It's telling me that this site is unavailable and the account is currently suspended, when I try. Several other people were saying the same thing.

Old 03-23-2016, 03:07 PM   #38
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavia View Post
You are able to get on the site? It's telling me that this site is unavailable and the account is currently suspended, when I try. Several other people were saying the same thing.
Wow. I just checked, and you're right. I wonder what is going on.
I hadn't checked since I registered my last group, but that was a little while ago.

Old 03-24-2016, 01:53 PM   #39
Zimmer
I am so bummed about this I wish there was another way to contact the page owner....... Maybe they are updating the site? *fingers crossed*

If it is down forever, what about all that information?!?! We can't just let it become an elephant graveyard......... I wish we could utilize it to start up something similar

Old 03-24-2016, 03:51 PM   #40
daddio207
A couple of years ago I tried contacting Charles Pritzel through other sites and emails with no response. He has not been active on here for a decade

Here's the thread where he announced the ACR (just because)........
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21295

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google