• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Meet "Rufus"

As Coroner I must aver, I thoroughly examined her, and she's not only merely dead, she's really most sincerely dead.

... said Rufus as he attacked his meal

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 80
Rufus can't play worth a crap!

Rufus playing his new Bass Guitar.

He can't play worth a crap!

I do admire his ability to set all 8 knobs on the amp at once though. He's got me beat there.

Attachments

• IMG_0043.JPG
    IMG_0043.JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0044.JPG
    IMG_0044.JPG
    274.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0045.JPG
    IMG_0045.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0046.JPG
    IMG_0046.JPG
    190.8 KB · Views: 65
Gotta give him credit ... at least he’s trying! I doubt me or Loopy either one would try playing the guitar. (I can play the radio though) Great pics!

He's got great tale action in the first and third photos! He's quite an excellent snake.

Doesn't want to let go

I took out the Old Moss today and replaced it with fresh new moss. Rufus doesn't want to let go .........

Attachments

• IMG_0781.JPG
    IMG_0781.JPG
    176 KB · Views: 60
Gotta make sure he did this right

I did a little cleaning today and added fresh water and replaced moss

And now Rufus has to inspect everything and make sure I did it right

Attachments

• IMG_0783.JPG
    IMG_0783.JPG
    295.9 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0782 (2).JPG
    IMG_0782 (2).JPG
    278.4 KB · Views: 63
He is just over a year old (about 13 months). He's about 33 inches long and last time I weighed him he was about 175 grams. He's probably 5 or 10 grams heavier now.

Attachments

• IMG_0785.JPG
    IMG_0785.JPG
    271.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Play Time with Rufus

I had Rufus out this afternoon for his play time. While out I weighed him. He's a whopping 189 grams now. He should break the 200 gram mark in the next 3 or 4 feedings.

In this pic he is showing his "Lily White Belly." I don't think we've shown a belly pic yet. He does not have the typical Black Checkerboard that many corn snakes have on their belly. His tummy is very white, and turns Orange the closer you get to his tail.

Attachments

• IMG_0788.JPG
    IMG_0788.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 61
Still playing with Rufus............

He's coming to check out the camera.

Result - Blurry face

Attachments

• IMG_0789.JPG
    IMG_0789.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0787.JPG