CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Corn With BAD Attitude

Old 07-16-2018, 03:03 PM   #51
maausen
That’s not the worst idea. Would you happen to know of anyone interested?

Old 07-16-2018, 03:32 PM   #52
Twolunger
The problem would be shipping costs. You could advertise on the Fauna website, or on your local web sale lists, in hopes of finding someone close to you.

Old 07-16-2018, 03:44 PM   #53
Raven
Agreed. If you are doing your best and you still are uncomfortable with the situation, rehoming to a more experienced home is an option. There are probably reputable breeders or reptile rescues in your area. You can also contact your local Fish and Wildlife Conservation and ask them as well.

Old 07-16-2018, 09:41 PM   #54
maausen
I think its worth a try. I wouldn't want to ship him because I just feel it is a lot of stress and I want what is best for him. What is the best way you recommend going about rehoming near by? Is there a local option of Fauna?

Old 07-18-2018, 12:06 PM   #55
Twolunger
No matter where you advertise him, you would want a good picture, identify the morph, mention who bred him, and his age. You might also mention if he was ever bred successfully. You can mention that you would like to trade him, or state a selling price, but I would be honest and state the reason you want to rehome him. Last, but not least, state that you prefer to deal locally and give a general location. I have delivered snakes hundreds of miles away if I was going there on other business anyway.

Old 07-19-2018, 04:42 PM   #56
maausen
I will give it some thought for sure. I would give him away, not sell as long as it is to a good home. But I do want to make sure it is what I want to do. Thank you for your help

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google