CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

Alternative food item for difficult feeders

Old 11-29-2010, 05:58 PM   #1
chris68
Alternative food item for difficult feeders

The day old quail are bigger than a pink, but I'd be willing to bet you could order them "headless" or just break off the heads while frozen, for two meals in one . Week old quail are just a bit bigger than than a large mouse at @ 30-40 grams...

I've never had any of mine (corns or black rats) turn them down, plus I used to have an anery A female that just wouldn't eat mice; she never failed to eat a quail though...

Old 11-29-2010, 06:01 PM   #2
wstphal
I bought domestic chicks for my adults as a treat, and nobody turns that down at my house! Sadly, including my cats, one of whom likes to steal f/t and snack on it! I may try buying some quail chicks with my next order, just to fill up the box....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google