CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

Oh crap...regurge

Old 10-17-2005, 09:48 AM   #1
starsevol
Oh crap...regurge

Well, in another thread I had mentioned about how my 3 day old (at the time) hatchling ate a pinky body that would have been thrown out. The hatchling is now 5 days old. Anyway, it regurged. I am sure it was because either the pinky body was too big or the hatchling was too young.

What should I do now?
Wait til it sheds next week and feed it with its siblings?
I am upset about the regurge but glad that this baby is WILLING to eat...

I have never had a snake regurge before. It is NASTY!

Old 10-17-2005, 10:39 AM   #2
PtDnsr
I agree - it's quite nasty. Wait the recommended 10 days and then try something smaller (a pink head maybe). Make sure temps are correct and things like that. There are a ton of threads so if you use the search you'll come up with a bunch of info.

~Katie

Old 10-17-2005, 10:48 AM   #3
starsevol
Thank you Katie.
I was thinking a pink head but couldnt remember the time frame.

Do you think the fact that this baby was so willing to tackle food so young is a good sign?
It was so cute to watch, that baby was so determined to overcome the big pink thing that had trespassed into its home!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google