CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hi again! New (Old) Member

Old 09-28-2018, 07:10 PM   #1
xStaticSnow
Hi again! New (Old) Member

I originally joined this site back in 2011 when I got my first ever snake, a snow corn named Ziggy. I adopted Ziggy when he was seven years old and had him for another six and a half years before he passed away from what I presume was old age. Ziggy passed away while I was in college and I was very busy at that time so I decided to sell the remainder of my snakes and reptiles. It was nice having a little "vacation" from the care of reptiles, but I was always waiting for the right time to jump back in. Recently I decided that now is that time. Tomorrow I'm picking up a baby okeetee tessera from a local breeder and I'm so excited to have a corn snake again they're definitely my favorite snake and always will be.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi again! It's been so long since I've been online but it seems like the community is still awesome and full of supportive friends.

Old 09-28-2018, 07:53 PM   #2
Twolunger
Welcome Back. Glad to hear you have another corn.

Old 09-28-2018, 09:24 PM   #3
MysticExotics
Welcome back! Don't forget to post pics!

Old 09-28-2018, 09:38 PM   #4
xStaticSnow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twolunger View Post
Welcome Back. Glad to hear you have another corn.
thank you

Old 09-28-2018, 09:38 PM   #5
xStaticSnow
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post
Welcome back! Don't forget to post pics!
Thank you! Oh believe me, I certainly won't forget! Tomorrow morning can't come seen enough

Old 09-28-2018, 10:05 PM   #6
MysticExotics
It never gets old, the anticipation. LOL

Old 09-28-2018, 10:48 PM   #7
SnakeCreations
Congrats and welcome back!

-Tonya

Old 09-29-2018, 01:21 PM   #8
xStaticSnow
First glimpse, on the way home now!!!

Old 09-29-2018, 01:37 PM   #9
Rich Z
I think that is going to grow up to be a real pretty animal.

Old 09-29-2018, 05:56 PM   #10
xStaticSnow
Not the best photos, I'll get nicer ones to put up in the photo gallery at a later date, but I have to say I'm already so in love with this snake. He looks like he's in the middle of blue right now so I'm excited to see how he'll look once he's shed

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google