• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

60x45x45 How long will it work?

Nenneh

I have a 60x45x45 exo terra that I don't use and I really would like to get a corn snake. How long could this work before I need to upgrade?

is that in centimeters or inches?

If centimeters, like I suspect, that will do you for while the snake is a juvenile but an adult will need more room. They can easily reach 1.2 to 1.5 meters in length.

Yes that is in cm. My plan is to upgrade to a 90x45x45 when I can find one (I read that would be good for a adult). One more question, how long does it take for the snake to reach full size in your experience? I've read a lot of different things about this.

By 3 years old they are usually just under a meter. I would honestly go larger than a 90 because your snake could easily reach 60cm longer than that. Ideally you should be looking for at least a 120cm x 60cm for floor space to give them the best possible care. These are an active species. They will use every inch of space you can give them.

Back