CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Meet "Rufus"

Old 02-24-2018, 11:33 PM   #511
CornsAustria
He is an normal striped cornsnake ... Pat

Old 02-25-2018, 05:52 AM   #512
Patmart
Thank you very much that’s all I wanted to know
I think he is very rude
Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-25-2018, 06:54 AM   #513
CornsAustria
It's confusing because at first he said it was an amel striped - if you are a bit lazy and do not read more you could think that he is an amel striped, not an normal - if you are not good with genetics, so this is a real 'normal' question and I think there is no reason to be that rude ...but we cannot look into a person, maybe he has sleep bad this day I write to you

Old 02-25-2018, 07:15 AM   #514
Patmart
Your so kind sorry but I don’t know much about the genetics
I’ve been told I’ve got a Amal and a Carolina normal
I’ve got boy and a girl but I would not breed them I don’t know enough about the genetics
I hope it was because he’d had a bad night sleep got my doubts
Thank you again for being so kind
Pat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old 03-10-2018, 09:33 AM   #515
Karl_Mcknight
I see you........

<Rufus> "I can see him but he can't see me...... I'm hiding"

Old 03-29-2018, 04:39 PM   #516
DollysMom
I've been gone a whiile. Once I got behind I never had time to catch up and so it went. Rufus is looking great! What a big, grown up boy he is. Cleo has definitely missed hearing about him. She'll love the picture of him in his cave. Hi again, Rufus!

Old 03-29-2018, 05:10 PM   #517
Karl_Mcknight
Yeah Rufus is doing well, but he's being difficult right now.

He's in "I'm a Big Boy now and I want to Mate" Mode. So he's gone off food now for about 5 weeks, hasn't eaten a thing. But he's not losing any weight and he's still rambunctious as ever. He's also in "Blue" right now so I expect a shed in a few days.

I'm hoping after he sheds he will go back to eating again. I'm not worried about him, but I'm tired of wasting all these mice.

Old 03-29-2018, 05:28 PM   #518
DollysMom
I hear you on the wasting mice thing Karl. I don't have a male corn snake but my male house snake is doing the same thing. Lots of mice going in the garbage and not into the snake. I call what they do 'looking for love in all the wrong places."

Best wishes on Rufus's shed and going back to eating!

Old 03-29-2018, 05:30 PM   #519
DLena
Tell Rufus no one around there is good enough, and Cleo can’t xome for a visit right now.

Old 06-23-2018, 09:11 AM   #520
Karl_Mcknight
And for my next Trick.............

Rufus is quite the Magician. He can make a Mouse disappear in less than 5 minutes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google