CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

BUF gene

Old 02-24-2010, 04:18 PM   #101
Buzzard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt80 View Post

Thank you.

Old 02-24-2010, 04:19 PM   #102
Russell
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivorouszoo View Post
Alright I am going to go now but let me just say, let he who is without wrong cast the first stone. Jiminey, can't get this thread to stay away from those two bickering at each other. Sigh.
I agree. Anyhow, can we please keep this on track or will I need to take this elsewhere?

Old 02-24-2010, 04:24 PM   #103
Drizzt80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell View Post
you just don't know when to shut up do you? It was YOU who brought up something that happened over six years ago on a totally different forum! Grow up Brent! you can't see the forest for the trees! Don't act like you didn't say anything nasty in your replies to this thread, and don't even try to pretend your all innocent! Knock it off!
Yep, I did get nasty AFTER you opened your mouth and stuck your nose into the discussion with your snarky attitude. Reading isn't your first skill is it? Bring your shutup. You gonna start threatening me again too? Maybe shoot the little birdy?

I was staying on topic all the way until you took some made up offense at poor charles being "picked on". How much does he pay you to do his monkey chores on other sites? You're his biggest defender. The saint. The disciple.

D80

Old 02-24-2010, 04:26 PM   #104
Russell
you believe I'm a saint? how sweet of you. But um, please, stop it, I'm no saint.

Old 02-24-2010, 04:27 PM   #105
Russell
and wow, who has baggage? your bringing up yet another incident! Wow, talk about calling the kettle black...

Old 02-24-2010, 04:28 PM   #106
Russell
And Brent, as much as you want to, you did not keep as nice an attitude about it as you claim. We all smelled that one.

Old 02-24-2010, 04:29 PM   #107
Russell
besides, I only come out with a post like this every year about this time. you wouldn't believe all the book sales it generates. This post is popular. Now so is the book. Your welcome Chuck.

Old 02-24-2010, 04:30 PM   #108
wstphal
This is getting way too weird for me. There is clearly something here other than varying opinions on whether buf = het for caramel or not.

Old 02-24-2010, 04:31 PM   #109
Russell
the original Buf WAS het for caramel as I understand it.

Old 02-24-2010, 04:32 PM   #110
Russell
But it produced Caramels AND more Bufs.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
buf