CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Need Some Ideas

Old 01-13-2014, 01:52 AM   #1
RoseRed
Need Some Ideas

So I have had my Youtube channel for about a year now, and the amount of activity is not near where I want it to be (mostly comments wise). If you don't know, I share videos on my snakes (Corns, Brazilian Rainbow Boas, and my one Vietnamese Blue Beauty Rat Snake).

So I was wondering if you guys/gals have any ideas for topics or styles for my videos. I try to keep the lighting good, used to have a tripod (broke, so will have to buy a new one). I've been trying to appear in more of my videos, not the biggest fan of being in the shot. I wish I could have a dedicated spot, but my apartment is too small for that.

Here is a list of what I do
1) Updates
2) Feeding
3) Showcasing a reptile related website
4) Unboxings
5) I have done one reptile show
6) Random moments

I just recently got a new laptop, so I can start doing some editing and make them look nicer (before I had an old, worn-out mac that somehow lost its imovie.......)

I appreciate all the help. Here are some examples of one of my videos,

Old 01-13-2014, 05:23 AM   #2
Nanci
I always enjoy your videos. I have probably commented on 10 of the thousands of YouTube videos I watch. Either I'm not signed in, and YouTube makes it such a pain, or I just don't have anything new to add.

Old 01-13-2014, 10:26 AM   #3
AliCat37
Yeah, I stopped using YouTube for the most part because of the ads, but also because I found it difficult. I think last time I wanted to use it, it was trying to make me sign up for another website.

Old 01-13-2014, 04:43 PM   #4
mattsnake
Feed live! (just a thought)

Old 01-13-2014, 04:44 PM   #5
RoseRed
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsnake View Post
Feed live! (just a thought)
I would only feed live it I had no other choice, I'm not a fan of it. But thanks for the idea.

Old 01-13-2014, 05:23 PM   #6
daddio207
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
I would only feed live it I had no other choice
Exactly!
Keep promoting proper husbandry in your You Tube videos.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google