CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DIY Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

DIY Projects Use this forum to post threads related to home made projects for your corns... Vivariums, hides, decorations, accessories, you name it. Anything to save some bucks or give your personalized touch.

40 gallon breeder rack

Old 02-03-2011, 06:31 PM   #41
jnk22
try looking up solomon island tree boas I believe they are either the same or extremely similar

Old 02-03-2011, 10:11 PM   #42
VickyChaiTea
You may want to consider separating the boas, they go through all the stresses that corn snakes can go through when housed together for extended periods of time.

I have to say I had no idea building a stand would be so easy. I am so building my own when I move out! I looks just as nice as anything you'd buy in a store, I want one.

Old 02-03-2011, 10:57 PM   #43
jnk22
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickyChaiTea View Post
You may want to consider separating the boas, they go through all the stresses that corn snakes can go through when housed together for extended periods of time.

I have to say I had no idea building a stand would be so easy. I am so building my own when I move out! I looks just as nice as anything you'd buy in a store, I want one.
I have to say that I'll never buy another stand from now on I will be building all of mine. And a new home is already in the works, I just couldn't pass up on the deal.

Old 02-03-2011, 11:53 PM   #44
Allalaskan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnk22 View Post
try looking up solomon island tree boas I believe they are either the same or extremely similar
Ya I read that earlier. I am going to look that one up in just a bit.

Old 02-04-2011, 12:44 AM   #45
Iguanagirl8662
Those boas are really pretty but I'm pretty sure they aren't RTBs, not sure what type they are though. Nice stand also I wish I could build lol.

Old 02-04-2011, 02:14 PM   #46
jnk22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguanagirl8662 View Post
Those boas are really pretty but I'm pretty sure they aren't RTBs, not sure what type they are though. Nice stand also I wish I could build lol.
yeah definately not full rtb, I think they are hybrids maybe a cross between argentine or hogg island I'm not for sure any ideas here are some more shots

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google