CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Merry Christmas!

Old 12-24-2016, 09:02 PM   #1
Rich Z
Merry Christmas!

To those few of you who still hang out here.

And I hope the year 2017 will be gentle to us all.

Old 12-25-2016, 02:03 PM   #2
DollysMom
Thank you Rich, Merry Christmas. Thanks for this board and for your contributions to the herptile community here and at Fauna throughout the year.

Merry Christmas to all and hoping you and yours have a blessed day. Happy Chanukah as well to all who observe that beautiful holiday. Thank you to this community that has been so supportive and means so much to me and my scale family.

Here's what I found under my tree this morning! She's not a Christmas present but I certainly consider Cleo, as well as Clyde and Mandy gifts from God. Every day with them is blessing. I couldn't ask for more wonderful pets to share my life with.

Old 12-26-2016, 07:55 PM   #3
Zombiegirl
Merry Christmas (yesterday)! I'm still around and comment occasionally I've been busy trying to sort myself out the past few months, but still like to read what goes on

Old 12-27-2016, 07:18 PM   #4
Joba
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all, and especially any old friends still around. Ours was extra special this year as we received our first grandchild last week!! That little girl will be spoiled, I promise you that! I hope everyone has a great, and extra scaly 2017.

Old 12-29-2016, 02:29 PM   #5
ZoologyGirl
Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone as well. Whether 2016 was good or bad for you (I think mine was pretty great), may your 2017 be even better.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google