CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Husbandry and Basic Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Husbandry and Basic Care General stuff about keeping and maintaining cornsnakes in captivity.

Looking for a New Terrarium

Old 01-23-2017, 06:08 PM   #1
bigaus_
Looking for a New Terrarium

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a 20 Gallon terrarium to upgrade my corn to. I am looking for a terrarium with sliding or opening front doors but I can't seem to find any great ones online. Looking for some suggestions on some good companies.

Thanks in advance,
Austin

Old 03-16-2017, 01:15 PM   #2
Reggie Wriggle
Exo Terra Vivariums are really good. Glass with front opening doors. Can attach lights to top and can easily attach cables for thermostats.

Old 03-16-2017, 05:59 PM   #3
DollysMom
I have both. For smaller snakes I still like the sliding lids. You can get Zilla Critter Cages with slide lids at Pet Supplies Plus stores if you have any in your area. They are almost impossible to get online at a reasonble price. I use the large Exo Terra vivs for larger snakes. I just moved my 210 gram juvenile to a large Exo Terra from a 20 gallon long Zilla.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google