• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

The electoral college has spoken...

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Well, after all the BS from Hillary and gang trying to get the Republican electors to switch their electoral votes for Trump to someone else, claiming as the reason that he is unfit to be President of the USA, and they should vote their conscience instead of what they pledged to do, it looks like a bunch of the democratic electors, instead, wound up taking her advice. Man, what a signal THAT is about what her own pledged electors think of her.

electors_2016_01.JPG

electors_2016_02.JPG

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/19/us/elections/electoral-college-results.html?_r=0

So Hillary lost the election, lost the recount attempts fronted by Jill Stein, and now lost the bid to have electors throw her hat back in the ring by having them throw the electoral college into chaos. How much does it take to convince that woman that she is just a bonafide LOSER? Into the dust bin of history with her, and good riddance.

I stayed up late trying to hear about the Elector voting, and it seems the big networks were too embarrassed to even report on the outcome. I went on Yahoo news and only found basic stories about how the process works. I think the Russians must have hacked into the news feeds to limit Trump's obvious success. Obama told them to stop that.

Yeah, I have never followed an election as closely as this one, and it turned out to be a serious nail biter. Hillary went for broke on this, and hopefully she is broken. I heard that $1.2 BILLION was spent trying to get her into the white house. Wonder where all that money came from, and what was expected of her in return? And oh yeah, how are those people feeling right now about wasting their money?

An interesting observation that was noted was that although Hillary claims to have won the popular vote, that difference was what was provided solely by the states of California and New York. Both of which are rated in the top three states with the most illegal immigrants and a known hotbed of far left wing political influence. Just a coincidence?

I truly wonder that if there had been no fraudulent voting, what the actual REAL numbers would have been in the popular vote. Trump had to have actually won by a landslide in order to overcome this handicap in the voting.

Attachments

• yo-momma-so-dump-she-lost-a-rigged-election-hillary-clinton-chelsea.jpg
    yo-momma-so-dump-she-lost-a-rigged-election-hillary-clinton-chelsea.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 13
Back