CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Stupid and violent liberal protesters

Old 01-24-2017, 12:38 AM   #1
Rich Z
Stupid and violent liberal protesters

Yeah, well this is an interesting video showing some liberal protester lighting another girl's hair on fire. Someone screen captured the images of the girl who appears to have done the lighting....

She needs to be arrested and locked away for a very long time....

Old 01-24-2017, 02:11 PM   #2
Rich Z
This one goes under the category of "Liberal Lunatics get their just rewards".

Old 01-25-2017, 01:08 AM   #3
Rich Z

Old 02-05-2017, 09:23 PM   #4
Rich Z
I watched a video a little while ago where some girl was protesting because now she will have to pay back her student loan. Apparently Hillary was promising people that they wouldn't have to under her administration. So what do we call this generation? The "Gimme" Generation?

So I think a lot of the student age protestors are using this as the reason for their anger. Gee, you will have to pay back a loan that you incurred. How dastardly is that?

So between the paid rabble rowsers and people who just swallow the crap being put out by CNN, CBS, MSNBC, etc. without investigating the claims themselves, well, that's apparently the bulk of the protest groups.

This following video really cracks me up. Some girl attacks a guy who broke through the line they made to keep people out of Trump's inauguration (actually he said he was just trying to get to work), and when he smacks her right back they all start going berserk saying HE attacked HER without provocation. Personally I think he should have knocked her all the way into the next week. If you attack someone, expect them to defend themselves. Attack someone larger and stronger than you, expect to get the worst end of that altercation. Not everyone is going to treat you with kid gloves.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google