• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lavender Motley Corns

Rich Z

Administrator
Staff member
lavmot10.jpg

lavmot11.jpg

lavmot12.jpg

Wow!

Real nice snakes you got there. I sure hope that I lived in America, therefore I will be calling you all day and asking you to ship this and that to me. Too bad that you don't do international shipping. This will benefit a lot of us outside US. :D

DROOL!

Are any going to be for sale this year Rich? (For that matter might you slip up and tell us anything new your going to be selling this year.) :)

-Kev

Looking good!

Wow, those lav motleys are really something! Do you think they will keep the orange? (just curious) Can't wait to see the adult version! Love the pics, keep 'em coming!

:D

soooooo pretty!!! How come the one in the middle has reddish eyes while the other two have darker eyes? Is that just something unique to each snake?

Only one pair for sale in 2002...

And they are sold already. Got two other people waiting in line if the other person bails out. But since he put down a 50 percent deposit, I think he's pretty much committed on them.

I did NOT sell them cheap, believe me!

Rich...

Do you have a line of these for your own breeding stock or did you sell the only ones you had? They're really awesome. How did they find out about them? Do you think you'll have some this year available? And ... do they all look like that or are some different? thanks for your time. We got to get these questions out before you disappear from the forums once the babies arrive!;)

Oh my goodness, those are a couple of the most beautiful corns I've EVER seen! :eek:

But then, I've always been a sucker for both motleys and lavs...I've been waiting for this since I got my first lav a year ago.

Please, Rich, tell me you're going to breed this cultivar regularly! :)

Back